My old motor is going up for sale in a week or so once the new car arrives. Its covered just under 130k. Had a new engine in january followed by a supersprint manifold and downpipe and a group a scuttle air filter, as well as a new exhaust. It does need some work tho, it has a small rust bubble coming through between the top of the rear arch and light cluster. The arches them selfs are clear of any rot. There are dinks around the car, shopping trolly type things, and where they doors have been delocked there is a crack in the filler on the drivers side. I was planning on fully respraying the car and have collected many spare/replacement parts, but due to time and family issues i no longer have the finances or time i can put into restoring it. Mechanically it spot on with one issue being when the fuel tank is full there is a smell of fuel inside the cabin. I have the replacement pipes to fix this but just havent got round to doing it.

Ill be sad to see it go as ive owned it 4+ years, but it has to go. Comes with mot till may and tax until march/april i think. Ill check in the morning. Ill also add some pictures when i sort some.

I have to take the private plate off it yet so am in no great rush to sell, ill also leave the custom speaker pods and alping cd player with ipod connectivity in it.

Looking for £2500ono.

Any questions. Please ask.