Williams 16v Ohlins / Bilstein option & Alcon 4 pot Brake kit

Ultimate Williams / 16v Ohlins 2 way suspension kit including coil over rears, fits std car mounts (no mods) and can utilize std topmounts.

1500 (cost 4k new) with option of bilstein front and Ohlins rear coilovers for 1000.

ohlins-clio-williams-muy-nuevas.jpg

Alcon 4 pot motorsport calipers inc ss brake lines and new 280mm discs with DS3000 pads. Fits direct to hub and fits behine willy wheels no problem.

650 (cost 1300 new)

P1020435-1.jpg

Forum User
    Hi Evogone!!

These ohlins were on sale in mercadoracing.org, http://www.mercadoracing.org/9/39661...uy-nuevas.html. And it is supposed they were sold in Spain.
    Could you tell me if they are in UK or in Spain??

I asked about them in the Thread in Spain (probably in a different thread to the one you can see here as I canīt see my question in there) because I saw them on Ebay at the same time and at that time I was really interested in these coloivers; the guy who was selling them neither reply nor continue the sale, so I thought it was a fake advert and that guy was only trying to cheat somebody.
    Do you know something about that? (of course Iīm NOT telling your advert is fake, Iīm only talking about the thread posted in Spain) In fact, if I hadnīt found coilovers I would buy them; actually I have considered it but I will be asked to sleep in the car for a long time , you know, wives)

regards

These are in the UK and in my garage as we speak. Carnt comment on the history but i have had them for 2 years so someone may have have used the photo etc.

Any questions just let me know.

Forum User
    That is what I thought it was happening. The thing is these coloivers are not very common, so I donīt think there were another set here in Spain, then, this guy probably were trying to cheat people in here.

Sorry for having asked this, I hope I havenīt ruined your post. My apologies anyway!!

Really good coilovers, mate!!! If I could I would get them for sure.

Will split the suspension so rears only 500quid and free delivery.

Alcons sold

Ohlins sold

ohhh come on :( why Iam so late...
    Iam dreaming about such set..