Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PWL

This is the ad from the '1 pound car' website

Here we have a very rare Renault Clio Williams 3 up for grabs. This is the rarest of the Clio Williams as there were 390 Williams 1 produced for the UK, 482 Williams 2 produced for the UK and only 308 Williams 3! There is now only 58 Williams 3 left on the British roads compared to over 100 1's and 100 2's. We looked at a hand full of 1's and 2's that we were not happy with, then we found this car and knew it was the one we wanted. The car has the most extensive fully documented service history we have come across with every service stamp in the original Renault service book along with every receipt. £6500 worth of service receipts included, that's a £380 full service every single year! The car is totally standard apart from a new stainless steel exhaust which is understandable after 17 years. We have a dyno print out for the power and it run 169.8 bhp and 138lbs/ft Torque with the new decat sports exhaust and a tank full of 99 RON fuel. The Williams 3 comes standard with electric windows, mirrors and sunroof. It even has the original radio and rear parcel shelf compartment only found across the Williams range. A true legend of a car in motorsport and a definite collectors choice. An expensive full closure motion sensitive alarm and immobiliser has also been fitted. There is talk of a Clio Williams relaunch in 2014 which will result in the original Clio Williams doubling in price over night! A good unmodified example like this one will currently fetch around £5000. 12 Months MOT and 6 Months tax as of now. Competition dates 01-11-2012 to 30-11-2012

Hey FATBOY, did you fill in the V5 and send it off when you sold it? Its obviously ended up with a company who have turned over and made some cash on the way. Every credit, it looks like its been well detailed.
    Last edited by theweekendhaslanded; 04-12-2012 at 21:23. Reason: dupicated previous post

doesnt have every receipt for servicing???? but the book was always stamped up to date! milegae was in the 120k's when i sold it. if the full history is there then it should have a print out from the DVLA when i requested the history of the car. im just curious to know if the arches have been repaired??? if so then im well chuffed!! and pleased its found its way back on here :0)
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Your private reg is on the rolling road printout!

cleaned up well - get that mileage corrected and alls good!!!

what a car to clock lol - the founders ex of williamsclio haha !!!!

Thats unreal. I've never heard of this 1 pound car before

Forum User
    Ah, guy said its clean as, so I'm hazarding a guess that the arches have been done.

Glad it used to be on here, least I know its history now.

Forum User
    So I got it today. Love it.

Although the exhaust is way too loud for me haha.

Will get some pics in the light tomorrow

still got the devil on it then mate??? and yeah that was loud!!!! have the arches been done??? and wheels refurbed? is all the history there?? including the DVLA printouts?

Quote Originally Posted by rosskane View Post
    So I got it today. Love it.

Although the exhaust is way too loud for me haha.

Will get some pics in the light tomorrow
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY View Post
    still got the devil on it then mate??? and yeah that was loud!!!! have the arches been done??? and wheels refurbed? is all the history there?? including the DVLA printouts?
    Yeah still got the devil on it, that'll be getting sold.

Brand new arches and all the paperwork is in a big fat folder.