75,000miles

0372 1-1.jpg

0372 6-1.jpg

0372 2-1.jpg

0372 3-1.jpg

0372 4-1.jpg

0372 5-1.jpg

Forum User
    Does anybody know about the existence of this car??

Forum User
    I'm fairly sure I looked at this when it was for sale, down lincs way iirc, Phil the guys name was.

Forum User
    Yea i was a former keeper, looked to see if it had been taxed recently but it seems to have been sorn for quite some time...

The car went to Hong Kong for a while, now back in UK. Hence why it 'disappeared'!

That sounds like some story - can you update us on it?

For sale by Classic Hero's - March 2017

£14500

Bought by abiddavid

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/show...-Classic-Heros

We will soon have available this Clio Williams 1. 70,000 miles and fully documented history from new. Complete service pack with rare Williams supplement. All correct Williams parts including overmats and even the original radio is still fitted. Currently passing through the workshop for a no expense spared, age related program of work and complete detailing. A great opportunity to own a truly rare and quirky bit of motoring history in simply stunning condition, mechanically ready to use and a superb history. Please enquire with Barney.

e will soon have available this Clio Williams 1. 70,000 miles and fully documented history from new. Complete service pack with rare Williams supplement. All correct Williams parts including overmats and even the original radio is still fitted. Currently passing through the workshop for a no expense spared, age related program of work and complete detailing. A great opportunity to own a truly rare and quirky bit of motoring history in simply stunning condition, mechanically ready to use and a superb history. Please enquire with Barney.

Renault Clio Williams 0372.pdf

For sale on carandclassic:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1258022

A superb example of the early ‘numbered’ Homologation Special Clio Williams. Number 372 of 390.

Sport Blue (449) with Williams livery and polished lip gold Speedline alloys

76,000 miles

£20,950

Has anyone seen this car or can comment on how “original and correct” it is. I’m quite interested

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtons99 View Post
    Has anyone seen this car or can comment on how “original and correct” it is. I’m quite interested
    Hi Ashtons99... this vehicle has been discussed on the Facebook page and mostly it seems to be details that are incorrect...here's a snapshot of my list but other people spotted other things.

If you go on the Facebook page and scroll down a fair bit you will find the thread... there is at least three posts you need the earliest one.

Regards Ian

image0.png