0291 3-1.jpg

0291 4-1.jpg

0291 5-1.jpg

0291 6-1.jpg

0291 7-1.jpg

0291 9-1.jpg

0291 8-1.jpg

0291 - L192FRN

For sale regrettably is my Williams 1, which I’ve owned for a fair few years now. Over the last couple of years, I simply have not had a chance to use it from always being away or even out of the country. I’ve just been getting my brother to occasionally start it and clean it to keep it going. I’ve wanted to keep it as it was a car I always wanted to hold on to and as I put so much money into it, but to see it unused for so long now I feel it should go to a new home. As a result, it’s got no MOT or tax. Since its last MOT test (2 years ago), it did very few miles so it shouldn’t really be a problem.

Mechanically it’s good. Strong engine and gearbox and it drives perfectly, the best I’ve ever had. Standard all around, minus a chipped ECU (Gunner Chip I believe) and an ITG panel filter in the air box.
    Within the past 500 miles-ish and 2 years, it had:
    - New cambelt and tensioners
    - New headgasket, rocker gasket, etc
    - New filters and oil
    Clutch and pads were done not too long ago either, as well as the lambda sensor and front wheel bearings/ball joints.

The shell’s sills had a little cutting and welding done a coupe of years ago. Since then it’s had no problems through the MOT. Cosmetically it’s pretty good really, just a few minor flaws but no big dents/scratches etc. Wheels are in good condition, although one of them is a little scruffy around one of the bolt holes as the locking wheel nut broke a few years ago. Interior is great and as standard, with all electrics working. It also comes with all original manuals, documents and most if not all of the receipts and history of the vehicle, as well as HPI check documents.

Not so good bits:
    - Some bubbling on the arches as to be expected. Probably the least I’ve ever had on a mk1 Clio, but still needs to be mentioned
    - No MOT or tax (as discussed)
    - I’ve had some squeaking from the auxiliary belt from time to time, could do with replacing
    - There are a couple of wires in the driver’s side interior area which needs to be removed which run along the floor. They were originally part of some sort of CD changer I was told. They are minor and barely noticeable but worth mentioning

Tyres are Yokohama Parada Spec 2 on the front, Pirelli P6000s on the back I believe. There is an aftermarket alarm/immob system fitted as well.

Located in Northampton. The car needs a little work but nothing major and it would be a great buy for somebody who wants a Williams. I’d love to see it go to a new home to be used.

£1100

More pictures to follow

Attachment 5960Attachment 5961Attachment 5962Attachment 5959
    Attached Images Attached Images