Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0281 - L258GYN

Sorry for the long delay in updating this. I’ve had the car back for a while but the weathers been rubbish so hadn’t had a chance to clean it or get any shots of the finished work.

I bought some new stickers of Wrighty, and after a wash and some careful measuring I was able to get them on.

So good to see the Clio both clean and complete again.

Here are some shots of the new sills. I’m really pleased with the outcome and would recommend Alfreton for quality, honesty and a friendly service. I half expected to pay top dollar but was also very pleased with the overall cost for the amount of work. You saw how bad it had got but they have definitely taken care of it, both rear quarters have been painted as well. I will let the pics do the talking and Il try and get some from underneath soon.

Been driving the car as a daily again and its running really nice but I have definitely noticed the hike in petrol since it was last on the road. It should be a fun summer though.

Next on the agenda..

Get some new front tyres
    Change coolant again
    Get some new front inner arches
    Change the gearbox oil
    Find a new pass door
    And so on…

Thanks for reading.

Forum User
    Looks very nice indeed. It worries me that my ridiculously long term project will need this TLC and there is no one near me that I would entrust (or can afford!) to breath the same recovery into it.

Dare I ask how much the cost was?

pm'd

Forum User
    Nice to see LW Smart Repairs come up trumps again!! I should be on commission, lol!!

Car looks really good!! :D

aye, and props to coops as well. The best business is always done by word of mouth.