0024 - L686OFL Dead

0024 - For sale ebay August 2012

Bought by BassDirect (Williamsclio)

104,000miles

clio williams mot dec no tax can tax for winner car has done 104 k is lowered has magnex exhaust and k+n bodywork and interior in very gud cond few stone chips but over all very gud runs and drives well handles superb gud tyres speedlines in gud nick its no 24 so a williams 1 wid no sunroof nice cd player original parcel shelf wid suit bag sensible offers considered not looking for daft money so dont be shy viewing welcomed and encouraged to avoid timewaster,s

0024 1.jpg

0024 2.jpg

0024 3.jpg

0024 4.jpg

0024 5.jpg

0024 6.jpg

0024 8.jpg

0024 7.jpg

This will be for sale soon

Forum User
    I picked this up last weekend off bass_direct cracking car and glad to be back in williams!! All be it as a weekend toy

Will be putting it through a restoration over the next year or so and plan to put a project thread together!! Mechanical wise she is sweet just needs a bit of bodywork tidying along with the interior and also put the exhaust and suspension back to standard! A bit too loud and harsh from my tastes!

Will be putting a wish list together this weekend of parts and jobs to do, so i'm sure i will be on the scrounge for parts and advice!!

Forum User
    Very regretfully will be putting this up for sale soon, its proving not as easy as i thought balancing long working hours and having a young family with a williams project so it needs to go. will put a for sale post up over the weekend.

Forum User

0024 - L686OFL

Here for sale is my Clio Williams #24 I brought this car back in February with the plan being to restore it. However due to family circumstances I simply don’t now have the time to continue this restoration which is a shames because there is a really good car to come out with a little tlc.
    Specifics:
    Mileage: 105934
    MOT: 27th December 2013
    Tax: Currently Sorn can tax if needed as part of the sale.
    Former keepers: 7
    Fully stamped service history book up to 2004 then patches from 2005. Have invoices that date back to 1994 plus all the old MOTs.
    It’s an original car with the exception of it being lowered, de-cat pipe and stereo. All other bits are here including the parcel shelf which I did source as it was missing when I brought the car. All electrics work apart from the oil temperature gauge, pressure and level are working fine. The interior is very clean and original and I have recently fully shampooed the carpet and seats.
    The engine is healthy and has a Rolling road print out dated 08/12/2012 showing 153 BHP. The gearbox is nice and tight with no crunching, and the steering is also nice a light.
    Work I have started to carry out as follows:
    Replaced exhaust back to standard in April this year.
    2x front wheel bearings and tie rod ends in March this year.
    Rocker cover gasket, HT leads, distributer cap, Rotor arm and spark plugs in June of this year.
    Replaced fuel tank pump seal June of this year.
    Bad Points:
    The car is CAT D registered in 2005 and would explain why there is a gap in the service history as it would appear the car was off road for a while.
    The car has had a re-spray at some point and not the greatest job, it polishes up nice but you can see a few over spray marks on the bodywork.
    Rear arches have been done by a previous owner but they were filled by the looks of it. No rust showing through mind you.
    The only rust I can find is the lower sills, the driver’s side will need doing fairly soon in my opinion, the passenger side not as bad. There is also rust on the bottom of the doors. Tailgate is rust free.
    The cambelt will need changing soon as no sign of it being done in the last few years, this was next on my list of jobs to do but can justify the cost of this at present. The Aux belt also needs changing as it’s a little noisy and is showing signs of wear.
    The front exhaust down pipe gasket has a blow on it so will need replacing.
    And that is that. I brought the car as a little project, but due to moving house (expanding family) and not having enough time (expanding family) to spend on the car it really must go. I’m gutted to let it go but I’m hoping someone from here will take this on and finish what I set out to do.
    I’m asking for £2000.00 but open sensible offers.
    I can take more photos of areas people want and email them over to you, but please bare with me as I do travel a lot for work.
    Contact telephone number 07810 527763. Car is located in Ashford Middlesex.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Checked April 2015: Not licensed not MOT'ed

0024.JPG

Title amended to 'Dead'