Clio williams 3 now with pics... £2000

Hi all,

Mods please note i did try to edit last advert but couldn't??

I've decided to sell the williams. Im starting up my own business and need the money for a van. The car has done 80,000 miles, and this is this second time ive owned the car. The arches have been refurbished, and the alloys, the car has also been under sealed 2 years. Mechanically the car is sound, pulls well in every gear and still feels tight. The car had the original parcel shelf with suit case holder (rare) and the interior is in great condition, the seats have no rips or tears, the steering wheel isnt warn. The car has been garaged every night since ive owned it again and not seen rain in 4 years i believe. I'm a professional detailer ( my business ) and i've recently completed a full correction on the paint, removing swirls and random deep scratches so the car looks amazing. The history is extremely comprehensive all MOTs and even tax discs!! I have two keys, log book and enough history to keep you reading for days! the tyres are all in great condition id say about 5 mm of tread. The car is a great low millage example thats been nursed rather then abused. There is a few gentle mods which are Pipercross induction, Mongoose exhaust ( cat back) and a strut brace. The car has a kenwood head unit but the speakers are still standard. Ive done about 2000 miles in a year it only comes out at weekends and when the suns out. I'll put 12 months MOT on the car. Any inspection is welcome, and im also leaving the private plate on the car.

Bad points are, which are as follows but nothing major. the car needs tax, also needs the idle control valve flushing or replaced runs lumpy on idle until warm then will run fine, a new ICV will cost about £40 delivered. The passenger door lock sticks sometimes popping up sometimes not when operated off the central locking, the door lock works fine other then popping up now and then. The cambelt needs doing noticed this recently while looking through history, K-tec racing have quoted me £380 inc vat for the job. The sticker on the boot has faded as will need to be replaced. Also a shallow dent on boot that would pop out.

Ive spent hours maintaining the cars bodywork and interior, it really is a stunning car the pictures dont do it justice. The car has an alarm fitted, no oil leaks either. As ive said any inspection is welcome. text, call or e-mail me if you have any questions.Kevj1984@hotmail.co.uk 07788884336 about £700 - £800 will cover then jobs that need doing easy. Im looking for sensible offers guys so pm, text, call, or e-mail, Thanks for looking. Kev

HERES ONE BEFORE CORRECTION

AND AFTER

Last edited by MatBrown; 04-09-2012 at 17:45.

Bump... ill make it easier ill take £2000 cash

Last chance guys going on Ebay tonight

Hi there, is the car still available? If so where are you based?

Regards John

Hi, car is still available, im based about 15 miles south of Stratford upon Avon, in the midlands. Kev

Well done on the sale! I so badly wanted to arrange a viewing with you but just couldn't make the time available, it looks in great condition!

cheers bud

Forum User
    Gutted I missed out on this looks ace for that price!!!

How much do you charge for s detail?