Clio williams 3 £3000

Hi all,

I've decided to sell the williams. Im starting up my own business and need the money for a van. The car has done 80,000 miles, and this is thge second time ive owned the car. The arches have been refurbished, and the alloys, the car has also been under sealed 2 years. Mechanically the car is sound, pulls well in every gear and still feels tight. Im just about to change the oil and filter, and spark plugs. The car had the original parcel shelf with suit case holder (rare) and the interior is in great condition, the seats have no rips or tears, the steering wheel isnt warn. The car has been garaged every night since ive owned it again and not seen rain in 4 years i believe. I'm a professional detailer ( my business ) and i've recently completed a full correction on the paint, removing swirls and random deep scratched so the car looks amazing. The history is extremely comprehensive all MOTs and even tax discs!! I have two keys, log book and enough history to keep you reading for days! the tyres are all in great condition id say about 5 mm of tread. The car is a great low millage example thats been nursed rather then abused. There is a few gentle mods which are Pipercross induction, Mongoose exhaust ( cat back) and a strut brace. The car has a kenwood head unit but the speakers are still standard. Ive done about 2000 miles in a year it only comes out at weekends and when the suns out. I'll put 12 months MOT on the car and can either tax it for 6 months of knock £100 off the sale price. Any inspection is welcome, and im also leaving the private plate on the car. The only bad point are that the williams stickers have faded slightly and the passenger door lock is faulty ( which i will have fied at MOT ), and a couple of small dents ( shopping car parks i imagine ) Ive spent hours maintaining the cars bodywork and interior, it really is a stunning car the pictures dont do it justice. The car has an alarm fitted, no oil leaks either. As ive said any inspection is welcome. text, call or e-mail me if you have any questions. Kevj1984@hotmail.co.uk 07788884336 the car will be advertised else where next week but i wanted to give you guys the first chance. no offers £3000. Thanks for looking. Kev

this was before correction

Subscribed Member
    Get rid of the Honda and keep the Williams
    lol good luck with the sale fella good example

Ha, the civic is my brothers. These pictures were taken at my mothers house. Thanks bud

Forum User
    Pics no worky?

ohhh dam it, i cleaned my photobucket up and deleted them. ill upload and repost over the weekend. sorry

sadly wont let me edit the post for pics