Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 0049 - B10PYM

0049 - B10PYM

Renault williams clio phase 1, number 0049 of 500 made. Very rare model.

This car is excellent condition.

Has only 89k miles with old mots and service history to verify this. Bodywork is excellent. No rust whatsoever. All sills inner and outer are excellent. Wheel arches and inner wheel arches are excellent. Front sub frame is excellent as is the rest of the car.

the car starts first time and drives like new. Engine and gearbox are perfect. The interior is in as new unmarked condition. The car is also hpi clear with all necassary paperwork supplied. Also has private reg independently valued at over £1000.

this car is very rare and getting more rare year by year. This vehicle has not been misused or mistreat and is one of the finest examples you will find.

0049 2.jpg
    0049 1.jpg

0049 - for sale ebay September 2012

89,000miles

£4,750.00

0049 3.jpg

0049 1.jpg

0049 2.jpg

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

For sale October 2012

Still on eBay.

Forum User
    I've just viewed this car tonight.

The owner doesn't appear to be bothered about selling it, It is a nice clean car for it's age.

For sale December 2013

Hi guys,

I'm going to be as honest as I can in this advert.

I'm sure some of you may have seen the recent eBay advert recently for a Clio Williams 1 #0049.

Everything in the advert was completely correct, the car is near-on immaculate. No rust, cosmetically sound, interior great, runs very well, all great signs. So i bought it for upwards of £3k. I was driving home only to find there was a bit of a kangeroo/hesitation when on around quarter throttle. It isn't that bad, but would need sorting at some point.

I've done some reading on these forums, and it seems as though it could be a number of things, however, I bought the car as a 'mint example, and a perfect runner', and did not expect this problem. I really do not have the time or knowledge to fix the problem. I am disappointed because it is a lovely car, it really is. I fell in love with her immediately.

New cam belt, brakes, water pump, cobra immobiliser and more very recently done on it.

Because of the problem (and very reluctantly), I am going to put her up for sale on here.

I am willing to let her go for £2900 o.n.o. (priced to sell), immediately losing myself a lot of money, but for the fore mentioned reasons. I work for Bentley, so i appreciate a car in good nick, and after sorting this problem, she really would be worth a lot.

Anyone is welcome to come and view. I am based in Sandbach, Cheshire.

Is anyone interested?

Many thanks for your time,
    Will

Back on eBay as a mint excellent runner, one assumes the gent got the misfiring problem sorted and he has now been offered a company car, hence the sale.

One would be correct! Gutted I have to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by will_2111 View Post
    One would be correct! Gutted I have to sell.
    What was up with it in the end mate?