0039 8-1.jpg

0039 9-1.jpg

0039 10-1.jpg

Bought December 2007-12-03 bobby orange Williamsclio

0039 11-1.jpg

0039 12-1.jpg

0039 13-1.jpg

Forum User
    Hi there .im bobby orange and I still the owner of this Williams ..

For sale March 2013

eBay £2995

0039 1.jpg

0039 2.jpg

0039 3.jpg

0039 4.jpg

0039 5.jpg

0039 6.jpg

0039 7.jpg

0039 8.jpg

0039 9.jpg

0039 10.jpg

0039 11.jpg

0039 12.jpg

RARE - ORIGINAL CLIO WILLIAMS 1 - LOW BUILD NUMBER 0039
    FOLDER FULL OF HISTORY AND RECEIPTS104,000 MILES - CAMBELT DONE AT 84,000WHEELS REFURBED AND 4 BRAND NEW FIRESTONESRECENT BRAKES AND PADSI will be as honest as I can about the car because I know there arn't many round these days and if your seriously looking you may be travelling some distance.....(I'M LOCATED WIRRAL CH60 NOT LIVERPOOL)Why am I selling? two reasons - 1, I'm moving house and could do with freeing up some cash and not in a position to improve the car to it's full potential and 2 I'm looking to spend a a bit less maybe £1500 on a classic convertible instead, an old spitfire or MGB roadster so if you have one let me know.To start with the car is generally in very good condition given it's now 20 years old. It drives straight, slips into gear smoothly, is very direct and as you'd expect you can point it into corners with confidence. The ride is very firm and you feel everything through the steering wheel. The bodywork again is generally good but read on and I'll be more specific when I mention any aspects of the car I feel I should. The interior is tidy too and the seats are unmarked. Wheels have recently been refurbed and new firestones have covered maybe 3/400 miles tops.All of the interior electrics work and all of the gauges seem to work fine. As for the mechanics and the engine, it pulls very well, doesn't miss a beat and I'd say the only none standard item is a K&N air filter which boosts the power maybe 9/10bhp. The clio is also fitted with a Clifford protect 50 alarm with certificate.Like I said i want to be as open and honest about the car as I don't want someone coming to haggle. I will list what I think the car needs to make it perfect (in my opinion) and be as anal as possible so as not to waste your or my time
    * Passenger side rear arch, slight rust bubble (pictured), as I'm sure you'll be aware, they all suffer from it, I'd say it's minor but worth doing to make perfect if thats what you want.* Car has possibly been lowered at the front, not 100% but anyway point is on full lock the tyres rub the arches slightly* Slight dent on the side of the bonnet* Slight scuff/scratch at the bottom of the bumper front right (pictured)* Passenger side rear plastic trim missing (£5-£10 from a breakers) I'm trying to source one* Few stone chips on the front and bodywork as you'd expect* Rear spoiler lacquer has started to fade and come off - Again cheaper to just buy a used one* Interior - cigarette lighter missing, some fading on the inside of the passenger door card/handle (same on them all), driver seat belt bolster plastic cover missing* Rear wiper sometimes doesn't always work and the wiper water jets don't seem too either (just fuses I think)
    Most of these items are minor and they really are me being extra picky so don't let any of these things put you off plus none of the above detract from how well the car drives. You would pay a lot more for a 100% clio but the real value in this one is that it's a very early low build number original car and will only go up in value. If you've been looking recently you would have seen build number 0049 was on ebay for £5000.I do tend to work long hours including weekends so I can reply quicker to text messages on 07882 185 618. By all means ring if that's what you prefer but answering at work is very difficult so leave me a voicemail and I'll come back to you probably evening time.P.s if it's of any interest to anyone I've owned the car a few months and the previous owner had it 5 years.****As expected the texts and emails have been coming in offering stupid money and after 1 day I've knocked back about 10 offers - SAVE THE 10 SECONDS IT TAKES TO OFFER ME 2k, I'm not interested in taking a stupid offer, please dont confuse me wanting to sell with having to sell - contact me if your serious about buying the car and not getting it for nothing***

Forum User
    Miles gone down? or not accurately listed?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandella View Post
    Miles gone down? or not accurately listed?
    Well spotted. Whats the score bobby orange?

Forum User
    could be a different block...

0039 On The Bay

-

For Sale 14/06/14 Mileage listed as 104K?? and as show car condition!! See pic below.

Regards Ian

Back on Fleabay again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo1979 View Post
    Back on Fleabay again.
    back on yet again! And a damn site cheaper!

Back on ebay for sale again, this time for £5750 at a garage now, it was on for buy it now at £4k but I think it did not sell, so someone is trying to make a good profit, also it says with service history but the last owner did not have the service book.