Thread: 0114

Clearly not the same car, because the one above is LHD, but #114 sold at Silverstone Auctions today for £32k + fees. Someone has turned all the badges gold, but looked decent otherwise (on 57k miles). Current UK reg L910DUE

Quote Originally Posted by stevie_b View Post
    Clearly not the same car, because the one above is LHD, but #114 sold at Silverstone Auctions today for £32k + fees. Someone has turned all the badges gold, but looked decent otherwise (on 57k miles). Current UK reg L910DUE
    Hi Stevie.. I thought that one just sold was Micheal Wilsons old car 0124...could be wrong as I didn't see it.

Northy looked round it...but I believe it was locked up so the number wasn't confirmed. lol

Regards Ian

Edit: Deffo 0124

0124 badge.jpeg
    Last edited by ianbirch; 15-11-2022 at 10:18.

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Hi Stevie.. I thought that one just sold was Micheal Wilsons old car 0124...could be wrong as I didn't see it!
    Sorry, you are quite right Ian. If I had read a couple of threads down I could have seen the reg matches up with 124. It appears to have been misstated by the auction house (114 stated in their listing here: https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/...68&pn=2&pp=100). I will correct both entries!