Renault 5 Campus, 1989, Immaculate

Here we have for sale an immaculate Renault 5 Campus, 1.1L, 1989 'F' reg.

I'm selling this on behalf of a friend of mine who purchased the car as a run around, but has since started working in London and no longer needs the car.

We both went to view this car and we were both stunned at the condition both inside and out. It's been lovely looked after and kept in the family by an old couple who have treasured this car. They were genuinely sad to see it go.

The old boy that maintained it was a car painter by trade, and has given this car a fresh respray in a colour he decided to make himself. It's a bizarre colour, i'm not quite sure what you'd call it. It's a silver with a blue tint.

The paintwork is excellent on this car. No rust around the window, no rust on the bonnet, no rust on the doors, it really is solid.

When we went to view it, the old guy had wrapped the wheels in bin bags to protect the brakes, the spare wheel underneath has also been wrapped to protect it.

The engine bay is extremely clean for the year of the car. The car has been very well maintained, coolant has recently been replaced, washer fluid is fresh and blue.

We originally bought this car with the intention of performing an F7P conversion, as it's a very solid base car and looks very inconspicuous.

It comes on Renault 5 Turbo alloy wheels in excellent condition which appear to have been repainted. The tyres are excellent, look almost brand new.

The interior is completely original and in excellent condition with only a slight bit of wear to the drivers seat. The original Phillips analog radio is still fitted and fully functional. Actually sounds surprisingly good.

The car drives very well indeed, no knocks or bangs, the engine runs very smoothly, and the 4 speed gearbox and clutch also work excellently with no crunches or whines.

We're looking for £795 OVNO which I think is more than fair for such an excellent little car.

Whether you're just looking for a very cheap run around or a base for an engine conversion, I think this car will suit perfectly.

After looking at the market there are some Renault 5 Campus' in much worse condition for a lot more money.

We have a huge folder full of history, all the original keys, original locking wheel nuts and key and a few spares to come with the car, such as:

- Some of the original paint used during the respray (in case you have a prang)
    - A spare back box in excellent condition, again, wrapped in a bin liner
    - May be some other bits I have forgotten

I've been to visit the car and taken a few pictures. It has been sat for a couple of months so needs a good clean but with the rain we've had recently I've not had a decent evening for a while.

Still, here's some pictures including dirt and cobwebs!

Again, the price we are asking is £795 OVNO.

I will confirm the MOT and TAX situation this evening.

If you have any questions or require any further information, or to arrange a viewing, you may contact me via PM or call/text Kieran on 07976 707 340

Sorry about the random gold Willams alloy, I took one of the wheels off to be repaired as it had a puncture

Thanks for looking

Forum User
    Cool. If only I had somewhere to put it! Good luck with the sale.

bump - still here