Forum User

Willy 1 For Sale

here we have number 0134. i've had the car about a year and half and its been driven for about a year in my hands.. it has 110k on the clock as i write this.. tax and mot only till august/sept. in this time ive had it, i must have racked up a good £4-£5k on parts and labour but unfortunatley i now need the money that this car holds.. i have all reciepts for parts and labour but unfortunalety the cars past (book/services etc) was lost in the post.. so the history is only recent.. it was in an accident a few years back but had been fixed/restored to a good quality. the gearbox has been overhauled with new bearings and seals within the last couple months and at the same time both the belts were done(at 107K) the front has had a brand new wide track setup the shocks and springs a year or so old.. 4 1month old t1rs for tyres. i have a brand spanking new standard exhaust which will come with the car (yet to be installed) along with a downpipe and decat. the engine and running gear works well and smooth. overall condition of the car i would say is very good.

£3,500 ono

will post sum pics soon..

Forum User
    This is regretably back up for sale.. as i cant finish what id like to do with it.. would ideally be after the same amount considering time and money spent this year, but am open to offers.. pm me and ill send some pics and bit more info if required..
    Thanks

Forum User
    two vague photo's to get you going!IMAG0315.jpgIMAG0318.jpg