Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JGF

trackday or competition?

Arrive and drive session

Quick pic on the M6 last week. Went for a proper thrash around the Lake District after work. Perfect conditions once the sun went down.

I have been busy finally getting the original W3 Speedlines refurbd. Fed up of constantly having to put air in them plus the tyres are shot due to lack of use (perished) New set of TOYO Proxies, refurb in Speedline Gold with diamond cut. Highly polished and paint protected with Supagard. Not yet on car but few pics of progress so far.....

MOT today..........

Another pass 😎

I have had some spare time recently so been fixing little niggles these last few weeks. I now have a sunroof that doesn't leak. I fitted a new seal and also a new motor as that had given up. All sorted now, even had it open this morning on the way to the mot station, kids love it! I finally got around to fitting the suit carrier and I have fitted the original blaupunkt tape player. It's been clay bar'd, polished and waxed, all plastics detailed except the scuttle, nothing will bring that back to its original condition, it will get painted at some point soon.

Well this W3 is still in my ownership (10.5 years) Just undergone a O/S sill and jacking point replacement. Sadly with little time and lack of space in the garage for other stuff this car will be offered for sale sometime very soon.
    MOT completed Feb 2021 - all road legal again after a 3 year break. Its good to be back out there in the old Clio Williams 3

Hello. I’m pleased to report I am now the proud new owner of N255JGF. It was a huge vote of confidence finding this thread and seeing how the car had been maintained and well loved and appreciated.

I’ll be sure to look to keep this thread up-to-date with any new work and goings on to keep all the information in one place. Before purchasing earlier in Jan 2022 the car had a partial respray on the bonnet to sort some stone chips and the tailgate had some attention to sort some apparent paint peeling. New decals were added as both rear wheel arches and the sills I believe have been attended to for any rust issues. Pics I was sent of the underneath of the car looked very clean.

Rear wheel bearing, fog lamp bulb and new wiper blades were then attended to after a service and MOT before I collected the car. If you know where I can find the code for the stereo please let me know! Thanks again for this thread. A great source of info that was very reassuring along with the comprehensive paper trail on the folder.