Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Megane Trophy

I forgot to put this up on hither!

I've had this since January but only recently had time to play with it a little.

As some of you know I decided to sell the 172 as after the Williams I never totally bonded with it. I don't know why it was great car I just didn't feel anything for it.

So I decided to vacate the drive....

And filled it with this!

Plans are wheel refurb urgently as it's bugging me, refresh a few of the external plastics and get a dent removed on the drivers side sill - god knows how it got where it is but shouldn't be a hard fix.

Already swapped the ph1 rear lights for ph2 items and as I do on all cars I own for some reason rip off all the badges and replace them with brand new ones!

Interior is spotless apart from the cracked dash panel (you can see the split on the above photo) so streamline carbon are making me a replacement.

Then it's engine bay spruce up time and a few extra engine goodies (It has had a remap already as I couldn't resist and stands at 253.8BHP - I'd say STAGE 1 but I'd get shouted at )

I'd love to go for a nice long drive in it but I'm waiting for my new injectors as another one has decided to spit it's dummy - I'm actually gobsmacked it was still on it's originals when I bought it!

Did u keep the private plate???

Very nice mate. Our Andy is well chuffed with his

Seen this on ms.net. I kinda thought it was you. Here is my one

^^^ Nice!

Can't decide if I want to put my flaps on - they're sat in the kitchen - work well on yours with the wheels - they look out of place on Nimbus.

Yeah 'rop kept the plate - those pictures of the Clio were the sale pictures, I'd just swapped the plates back over.

Nice! I am thinking about a Meggy too now.

It's a natural step really, I love the extra space and long trek comfort. 6th gear is soooo nice on motorways!! Plus it scratched my turbo itch....

Plan on more booooost!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daz. View Post
    ^^^ Nice!

Can't decide if I want to put my flaps on - they're sat in the kitchen - work well on yours with the wheels - they look out of place on Nimbus.

Yeah 'rop kept the plate - those pictures of the Clio were the sale pictures, I'd just swapped the plates back over.
    Thanks bud. I bought her new in oct 06. I've been slowly doing bits and bobs to her along with the williams
    Right now its sitting with..
    Miltek cat back exhaust
    Ktec intercooler
    Forge dv
    Forge blanking plate
    Forge actuator
    Panel filter
    RS tuning custom map 270bhp 285ibt
    Samco hoses

Ktec r26 carbon spoiler
    cupra front spoiler.
    Thats it for now anyway. My mates car is on ms.net also You've probably seen it his name is steven878. His is the heavily modified r26.

They are great cars I've been the same as you. I went from a 182 ff to the megane. I've always had a soft spot for clio's but i'd find it hard to part with the megane. The space is better and as you said the 6th gear on long journeys is great.

The trophys are great looking. It will look even better with the ph2 rear lights

not bad not bad, still need a blue and gold addition to the family though fella, no matter how much you may rock with the 'logical progression' technique

haha just realised you live abut 5 doors down from my brother-in-law!

Nice looking car though, I've never seen it about

lol which way?

To be honest I hate living here now - I'm SICK TO DEATH of the house and Mrs' car being hit by footballs on that patch of grass - even though it says NO BALL GAMES and the police have been up as my next door neighbour rang them the parents still let them do it!