Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    Forgot to say, it was a 3 i had so this car is how I remember mine. aahh back in the fast and furious days...

Pics of your car collection just now?

You make a lot of sense Willant

Forum User
    how do i put pics on here?

Quote Originally Posted by willant

In the last two months I have bought a Porsche Cayenne as my daily driver and a Lamborghini gallardo, and I didn't have a clue about either of these cars really as i'd never owned them. However after speaking to some extremely helpful forum members I was able to make an informed decision on both cars, and have now joined a super car club i didn't know existed, again due to a helpful forum member.

Anthony.
    So you buy a lambo and a porker in the past two months and have assumed some sort of higher human status like 90% of the bullshitters on the web that allows you to come on here with your first post and without even introducing yourself and babble on about prices and a concours project?
    I find that insulting and derogatory.
    I also believe that that is not in the spirit of this club, its members or the Williams car itself. Totally my point of view.

If you've spent that kinda money on cars in the past 2 months what the fook difference is another 10 grand going to make?
    The only thing you've started is to get on my nerves.

Forum User
    Super human status? Sorry I don't understand what you mean? and what exactly have I said that is bullshit? again, i don't understand?

basically my point is that how can you take offence to what I see as a genuine Question about price? were better to ask that question than on a williams clio forum?

And lastly, just because I can spend the money doesn't mean I just buy something because the seller says that what it's worth?! It would seem that this car is over priced but I'm 90% sure I'm going to have it. the difference is is that thanks to other replies I've had on here I'm going into it with my eyes wide open. I'm sorry but I'm really struggling to see how this would cause you any offence?

Anthony.

Forum User
    P.s. the only reason I mentioned the cars I've recently bought is because, theres not many lambo owners to ask about the cars so the net is brill for speaking to current owners, it's the same with the cayenne as its only been out for 12 months, and it's the same with a williams clio.

Just to clear that up for you.

Forum User
    Think people use link from photobucket or similar, as you can only upload pics of 250k max to this site iirc.
    I prefer monaco blue if im honest, and did think about changing it when I had it sprayed, also toyed with having it Ecurie Ecosse blue but the williams police would have had a coronary
    No one wants you to get ripped off, but if its mint and you like it then its up to you how much you value it at the end of the day. You dont sound like a newbie to me. Fab gets a bit over exited at times I don't reckon he's been the same after breathing in the fumes from burnt jcloths/brakes at Donny.

Forum User
    Some people come out with stuff on the end of a keyboard that they would dare to to someones face....

If you have a lambo and a Cayenne then fairplay to you, others will only be jealous!

I'd have a small fleet cars if I had the space to keep them all!

I have no problem saying what I type to anyone's face and as anyone that has met me in person will know that.
    Like I havent had my fair share of supercars to play with that I have to come on here and be jealous
    SAD!
    I'm not some kiddie playing around with toys and have put a lot of work into maintaining a Williams over 7 years rather than going out and buying one with the real work already done

At this point I call for the custard test!