Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Forum User

willy 3 13000miles how much???

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy the cleanest williams I can to have as a concours project. I have found a williams 3 which has 13000miles on from new with the present owner having had the car for the last 15 years. I've spoken to him and he seems like a nice guy, and he obviously wants the best price for his rare car, However having trailed throughout the internet I can't find anything to use as a reference as to how much his car is worth.

So, in short that's my question. to be fair to the current owner I think this car has to be at the top end of what these cars are worth? it's just what is the top end for these cars in this condition?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated as i'm hoping to phone him today and hopefully secure a deal.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony.

Forum User
    Maybe 3k if its really really nice. Some may well go for more, but3k is more than fair

Need to see it and give it a good look over tbh, but I think if it is top notch and only that low mileage, possibly £5k. I suspect prices will rise slowly though.

Forum User
    Like Wobba says, it depends on the condition and how much history the current owner has. And has the drivetrain ever been overhauled.....you know what JC5 boxes are like with 130k on them.....

If its absolute mint inside, outside, underneath and mechanically then yes, it could be £4-5k....but is it???

Post some pics and a link to the advert and you'll get some far better opinions.

Forum User
    I have to ask. Is it 13000 or 130000? Im confused

Forum User
    Hi,
    the car has covered 13,000 miles that's thirteen thousand. with full history previous mot's etc. still on original tyres brakes.

Sorry for any confusion.

Price is entirely on you - It's completely dependant on the car - My price would change from panel to panel on the car.

What you feel comfortable with really.

Forum User
    I doub your goingto ever find one with that lower milage again ever. If you can afford to buy it, uy it. It may have a premium attached to it, just due to the milage, but as said above it what your happy with paying.

I'd rather have a 130,000 garaged example over a 13,000 miler sat outside for years.

Mileage can be misleading.

There was a Williams 3 floating around that was on low mileage but had been extensivley accident repaired, it's not that one is it?

If it isn't that one and it is on original paint with NO rust and in overall immaculate condition and I wanted a willy 3 I would pay up to 7K for it.

Regards Ian