Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by northy View Post
    It was originally advertised a year ago or so from memory fab.[/list]
    Just managed to log back into my photobucket account and come across these pictures of a very tidy williams 3.

What i didnt know then was this later became willants car.

These are the pictures from 'that' advert i spoke about in 2012

Attached Images Attached Images

I wonder if Willant still has the car. It's currently taxed but not MOT'd strangely. Reading this thread from the beginning is funny now, the stick he got from some people for daring to pay as much £10k for a mint car with only 13,000 miles on it...….. 6 years later.....if only

Quote Originally Posted by GPH View Post
    I wonder if Willant still has the car. It's currently taxed but not MOT'd strangely. Reading this thread from the beginning is funny now, the stick he got from some people for daring to pay as much £10k for a mint car with only 13,000 miles on it...….. 6 years later.....if only
    Great post Northy...I love this thread.

GPH I think Willant has sold it on..which is a shame as he went through so much on here to get it.

Its funny you mention the nay sayers as I paid more than Willant for my Williams several years earlier but kept quite about it as I knew what would happen on here.

The most recent speculative offer for mine was 40K...go figure.

Regards Ian

Ian. by complete coincidence i just found an ad on pistonheads for the car as i didn't know what the reg number was but furher investigation shows it is this car . still on 13k miles its up for £25,950 so someone will make a killing.

Well done you for buying the best at the time. It's the philosophy I always use. The last 2 cars I bought were the most expensive in the country at the time due to mileage and condition as i drive them both regularly putting several thousand miles a year on so wanted them to be as good as possible to start with. They have cost me nothing except regular servicing for 4 years now and they are both over 10 years old. Buying the cheapest possible only means spending the money later anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GPH View Post
    Ian. by complete coincidence i just found an ad on pistonheads for the car as i didn't know what the reg number was but furher investigation shows it is this car . still on 13k miles its up for £25,950 so someone will make a killing.

Well done you for buying the best at the time. It's the philosophy I always use. The last 2 cars I bought were the most expensive in the country at the time due to mileage and condition as i drive them both regularly putting several thousand miles a year on so wanted them to be as good as possible to start with. They have cost me nothing except regular servicing for 4 years now and they are both over 10 years old. Buying the cheapest possible only means spending the money later anyway.
    Ah...good spot that man! Obviously Willant used it very little if it is still on 13K...I will look up the ad on PH.

Put some pics and info of your cars on here even if they're not Renault...all welcome.

Regards Ian

I put a thread in the For Sale section with a link to the ad in case anyone happens to be looking to spend £25k ;)