Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What car next?

Ah, if we are doing dyno plots, Stock M5:

Makes a good tow car too, with 360+ lbs/ft torque Chances are it will be towing something to the club track day at Snett if you fancy test driving one? Otherwise pop up sometime if you are thinking of getting one and you can take it for a spin and I can give you some info on what to look for in a good one. If neighbours are a problem then they are only noisy if you do a muffler delete, otherwise it will be much quieter than your Williams at idle I would think.

Oh goody! Dyno graphs

Awesome Stevie :P I may take you up on that hoho! Don't let me loose in the GT3, you won't get it back :D

Nissan's are cool too though...oh wow...so much BHP per £ nowadays

VX220's are a bargain too!

I think it's safe to say we've got you sold on V8 power question is....are you gonna be saying zim zimmer! or g'day sport BWAAAARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

:P

I would like an Audi s3 or 2.0 tdi with s line spec. The s3's for what I want are a couple of k more than I want to spend. Hoping russ can give me some advice on that front. Looking to spend not much more than 11k tops. As least as possible really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie.
    I would like an Audi s3 or 2.0 tdi with s line spec. The s3's for what I want are a couple of k more than I want to spend. Hoping russ can give me some advice on that front. Looking to spend not much more than 11k tops. As least as possible really.
    I wouldn't bother with an S3. The chassis and 4WD are so capable, you will never find the limit of its grip. You'll be bored long before you are in a tree!!

They could do with an extra 100BHP! Similar to the R32. A fiend of mine supercharged two, both running over 350BHP, but the car would just grip and grip all day long and he sold it because he found it boring.

Forum User
    E39 M5 has got to be the daddy, its that torque spread. Cant wait to actualy own my own one after getting the s*** scared out of me in the passenger seat of a friends for years :D

From owning one thow the E34 M5 is just as quick in 3.8 guisse with even more responsive handling but they are getting pricey these days..but then they were the last of the 'handbuilt' M's and are very special cars.

hmm

Well, I saw a S1 track slag drive past me the other day...it looked awesome. It then got pulled over by unmarked cop car for some reason as I ITB'd past them ;)

Looking at RS6 as well. 540bhp V8Twin tubby sounds fun, and I can ferry gran about in it np along with her walking aids etc.

i'm gonna buy a big gay ford barge i reckon that i can tow stuff with

XR4i ftl