Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    Filters arrived today.

Thanks Fab

Ok cool everyone seems to have got their package's. I'm glad to be of service but this started as a token of my appreciation to diditno and I would like to keep it that way if I may. Also can't go on without giving some acknowledgement to the robster for the tip also even though he makes getting his message across as difficult as hell!
    I've sent a PM to someone who sells reno parts here on the forum with the intention of supplying him the filters direct but no reply.
    So if someone who is in the business of selling car parts wants a supply of these then I can put you in touch with the vendor local to me here and you should be able to do business with them.
    However I cannot help but think that if you go to a local factors in the UK and request parts from federalmogul they should be able to supply you the champion filter each day and every day you want them. They may be more expensive in small quantities but they are most certainly still available.
    http://www.fmecat.eu/index-car.asp

p.s If anyone knows where Laine is give him a nudge cause if he doesnt claim his 5 filters I will send them on to the lads above by early next week.

Forum User
    Hopefully we can get something sorted together (as a forum). I've actually been into quite a few motor factors recently, and they haven't had any in stock. More worryingly, at one (helpful) place I waited while they checked with their supplier, and they didn't have any either.

I suppose I could sit down and go through the Yellow Pages and phone every motor factor in the area!

Fab, just to let you know, I recieved mine two days ago! Thanks again!

Leave it with me guys - I will see what's what and take up the next order of these.

If u want any stick your name below. Bishbashbosh!

Forum User
    1.172lover(1 will do me)

Forum User
    1.172lover(1 will do me)
    2. icenutter 3

Forum User
    Just an update people. Before i fitted one of these with a renault filter the pressure sat at all but zero in the pressure gauge at hot idle. With the champion fitted, it sits at just under 1 bar with a hot engine at idle.

As far as i an see, a most worth while addition.

Just went into my local halfrauds and got the last 2 on the shelf.

Got them to check the part number before I bought them..... they said they weren't listed for the Williams it was some other part number.

Bought them anyway he he.....

Cheers Ian

right so just been out for a drive since fitting one of these and I have to say the oil pressure gauge is all over the place. It was perfect with the OE one before not fluctuating all over the place.
    not a happy bunny!