Thread: DRV

Hybrid View

Forum User

DRV

Located near mansfield, plenty of odd jobs to do with it.

Major jobs including rust, im sure you can all empathise

Hey people my 1st post thought I'd update i brought this 2007, mechanical it's a great car but its jus failed its mot on the rust issues!
    Now I'm unsure wot 2 do I don't want 2 c it die but not sure I can justify the money it needs 2 b fixed and returned 2 how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by milo1177 View Post
    Hey people my 1st post thought I'd update i brought this 2007, mechanical it's a great car but its jus failed its mot on the rust issues!
    Now I'm unsure wot 2 do I don't want 2 c it die but not sure I can justify the money it needs 2 b fixed and returned 2 how it should be.
    I feel your pain, but I've found an awesome welder that's cheap as chips! Mine will be back next week. I've had inner and outer sills, holes in floor and arches patched and inner front arches repaired, then a total respray. Your looking at £1,800 - £2,000 for this work. These cars need saving mate! If you want me to point you in my mans direction drop me a line.

if its got into the inner sills then its alot of work to fix correctly!

Hi, I have just joined this forum.
    is this Clio N917DRV.?
    If so I was the second registered keeper, and purchased the car in August 1997 and had it for 2 years. It is one of the best cars I have owned.
    I still have a few pics of it and would be interested to hear more about its present state.

From what I've seen on forum there's 2 williams #3s with the last letters drv. Mines n140 drv I brought it 2007 from Sheffield, looking at history I have an service book it came from Stockport originaly. Would love 2 no more. Currently sitting in my dads garage 4 last year an half crying out 4 some restoration to get back on the road an do what it does best!