Bye Bye Clio , Hello new car ;)

ok so as a few may know i recently set about breaking my clio as after 7 years of ownership ( 100k miles ) i honestly think i done everything i wanted to with the car bar visiting the ring and ended up just getting pretty bored of it all tbh plus it was a bit hardcore for day to day use etc ...

Anyway after having a think about what i wanted next i have decided on an Audi TT, i was originally looking at 330ci m-sports but couldn't find one in the correct spec that i was happy with so started to look at the TT's as well as they were kind of a second choice. I know they are a bit marmite but i have always liked them and they have dropped a lot in price recently. It comes with all the extras like Bose, black heated leather ( i love these lol ) , aircon, 18" v6 alloys,6 speed, 225, quattro etc etc. The car is a 2000 ( W ) reg but looks well for its age and is currently on 107k.... enough talking, some pics :D

my clio before the vulture's attacked

And the replacement....

Nice one Jay. Glad you found what you were after.

Plus next time you are in Sevenoaks you can give me a lift to the hairdressers!!

did you get your highlights and nails done to match it

haha booked in for highlights next week , the stress of owning/driving a mk1 clio for 7 years has made me grow a few gray hairs

Not a bad choice as a replacement!

The Megane is awesome at a split personality - it's quiet and a lazy cruiser when you want and goes like shit off a shovel after 2k!