Forum User

Williams1 for sale 2800

Hello guys Im putting my Williams1 up for sale and thought Id put it up on here first before it goes on Ebay as Id rather an enthusiast has it to be honest. Right well I havent got a laptop or a camera with me on camp so I havent put any pictures up but if needed I can probebly arrange some using a mates laptop or something. I'll try and describe the car as best as I can anyway. The reason Im selling my car is Im a Royal Marine and Im being posted abroad for 2 years at the end of the month so no other option really. Right well the car has done nearly 125000 miles, has tax until end of April and MOT January 2013. The MOT had no reccomendations. It has full service history and masses of paperwork dating right back including the origional manuals and their folder. The car is completley standard except for it has a Williams3 exhaust if that counts! The cars exterior is good, the only pick up points are stonechips on the bonnet due to me using it on the motorway most weekends to and from camp and a small patch of rust on the underneath lower edge of the boot around the actual locking mechanism is. Generally though very clean. The interior is mint and all the dials work apart from the oil amount gauge, the other two are ok. Obviously I check it regularly! Electronics wise, the cigarette lighter doesnt work, and the windscreen wash has stopped working, but I suspect this may be a fuse so Ill probebly fix that this week. Well I think thats all about the car but please ring anytime up to 11pm on 07800 837 122 if you have any questions. Im in Somerset Monday to Friday and Wolverhampton at weekends but can stay down here instead of going home to Wolvo if needed. Thanks. Jamie

Good luck with the sale. Post up some pictures, im sure someone is bound to want to see :D

Welcome to the site. Please post some pictures up - arrange a mate to do it if required but they will be needed to generate wider interest. A lot of us have travelled far and wide to view less than perfect examples (with lower miles) so people would like to see what is on offer before travelling to view. How long have you owned it?

Forum User
    How many owners has the car had would be interested in seeing some pictures.
    robert.knox@mypostoffice.co.uk
    Regards Robert.