1995 Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 WRC

For sale,

My 1995 Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 WRC

This is such a fun car to drive, I have owned it for 2 years and only selling as I have too many cars at the moment (5) This is a WRC spec and only 300 were bought into the UK. This was imported in 2005. The WRC spec has a few extras like all of the plumbing required to activate an anti-lag system, a water spray bar and pump for the front intercooler, a basic water injection system, a small hood-mounted spoiler aft of the windscreen washers and an extender rear spoiler mounted on risers a 50:50 torque split ratio and were £30K new

The std power of the Japan spec is 255bhp Std @12psi I have turned it up to 15PSI at the moment (std turbo can take 17psi) so circa 260-270 bhp. It ran 13.8 ¼ mile at santa pod so its pretty quick.

It has the following fitted aftermarket

3” Apexi system
    3” downpipe and de-cat (I have the Cat for the Mot)
    Jap spec Intake kit
    Heatshield under the Intercooler
    17” real split rims (very light) 4mm all round
    Std 16” rims with Dunlop Mud/snow tyres
    CD/Mini Disc headunit (for all your retro MiniDiscs you forgot about!!)

I have just done a full service on the car inc

Motul LSD oil in the diff
    Motul Gearbox oil (very expensive stuff but amazing)
    A Brand new Genuine clutch kit from Fensport 500 miles ago
    Rebuilt Slave and master cylinder
    I also have a Cambelt kit with all the belts but not fitted them yet (it’s a mornings work, very easy) there is a great guide on the GT four side.

The car is mechanically sound but the cosmetics let it down. There were a scrapes when I bought it and I replaced the passenger wing (not the best match)., some of the paint it coming off the bonnet, the bumper is split slightly but a 5min job to fix. The spoiler blocks need painting, there is a small dent in the sill on the nearside again not noticeable or bad. I had a new screen last year too. Also last week It came up with a 52 fault code (knock sensor) Im 99% sure its due to putting normal fuel in the car. (It was snowing and the Shell was shut) ive filled it with Optimax and its not on anymore. But it did come on on a long blast… this may be dude to the fact there is some normal fuel mixed in there. TBH im probably being to honest here and it wont come on on a test drive but im being 110% honest here!!

This car with a little tlc will be amazing. Or if you just want a fun car this is it. I have probably been too

Enjoy.

No price,no pics?