Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Right back at ya', jeez, you really are a piece of work .............

Harry Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Summers
    The thread doesnt lie. Read back, you were the first to write an insulting post. The evidence is there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulicious
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulicious
    If you own www.clio-williams.net you don't own www.clio-williams.co.uk. Different domain names and different ownership. I don't have to ask anyone permission for jack. I own that name. Which incidentally , is the correct way round. What the f**k is a williams clio? It doesnt say that anywhere on my car.

As for you picture, i haven't stolen anything, just linked to your for sale ad and to your photo bucket account. If you don't want the pics on the net, make the account private. No law against linking to pictures, Sorry.

Fail.
    Are you familiar with this?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
    You obviously have no idea how domain names work and are clearly therefore pretty thick. Each domain name is separate. Buying cococola.com, doent not give you any rights over cocacocla.co.uk. They are different entities. To buy one you go to a web site and buy the one you want that hasnt already been purchased. If no one owns it, and you buy it it becomes your property.

You cant buy or plagerise a domain name that already has been purchased because IT WONT BE FOR SALE and therefore would be impossible to use.

Ffs i think my friends 8 year old understands this.

You cant buy or plagerise a domain name that already has been purchased because IT WONT BE FOR SALE and therefore would be impossible to use.
    And in your case we call that cyber squatting or theft or plagiarism for use of more word's.
    As I said you ripped off the domain name from the French site, you clearly admitted stealing my photograph without my consent, and I'm sure if someone was to investigate your website and computers for plagiarism they will find plenty of it.

You obviously have no idea how domain names work and are clearly therefore pretty thick. Each domain name is separate. Buying cococola.com, doent not give you any rights over cocacocla.co.uk. They are different entities. To buy one you go to a web site and buy the one you want that hasnt already been purchased. If no one owns it, and you buy it it becomes your property.
    Another stick your finger up my arse lecture is it Rob?
    You are clearly mentally ill as you seem unable to grasp the simple concept of buying and owning a domain name. I wont explain it again, as i would be clearly wasting my time.

And you clearly are not to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Summers
    The thread doesnt lie. Read back, you were the first to write an insulting post. The evidence is there for all to see.
    Right, that's it, I'm taking my ball and I'm going home ........

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzler
    it is going off topic
    Where's that Grizzler chap when we need him to keep this thread in strict order?

Omg FLoL

Seriously ?!

This is quite pathetic now!

Jesus who ficking cares I have wilwoods serve me ok!
    **** what any any body else says tbh they are better than my standard setup.

Forum User
    Just to bring things back to normality

As promised a few weeks ago,a PROPER 4 piston caliper brake kit,using (what I consider) the best quality items around....If they are ok for the S1600/S2000 works Rally cars,then they are not to bad.

295mm x 25.4 discs only picked them up today,ready to fit pads available from £40 plus the dreaded,depending on the compound,of which all available.
    As a "one off" kit,everything you see in the picture,plus the nuts & bolts £1100 plus vat,will get cheaper the more that are sold,can come as you want it,priced accordingly brackets & bells,Discs & Calipers.etc.
    If anyone is interested please get in touch.
    Will go under a 15" Turbine wheel,so ok foe Williams,Meganes etc etc.
    I am contemplating putting these on the Rally Car,and selling my Alcons plus brakets etc.
    Rod

Ps Apologies,for the eagle eyed viewers,I picked up two calipres of the same hand...they come as a pair left & right handed