Lol sorry to all the above

But my answer is no better answered

Is that why thejesus moved to australia? He hated barrington THAT much

Quote Originally Posted by franksvalver

But my answer is no better answered
    Nuff said really.

leave it out mate.
    We all want to have a peaceful life.

lot of toys thrown out of the pram tbh. Rob is a decent bloke when you speak to him. I don't take sides as I speak to people who equally don't like him. A spat that will never be resolved.

I agree in part with what you wrote Rich.

The part that puzzles me is why do both of them continue to come on here as different alias's to insult people? Who do you think the alias tooskive is above? And it's not Rob.

So long as both of them believe in their minds that they own this site, then yes I agree it's a spat that will never be resolved. As for Robs site well that was born out of bitterness and hatred.

lol. tooskive would be jon/cass/thejesus/ca whatever they want to call themselves isnt it?.

it makes me laugh how much some people mistake the tinterweb for real life lol. robs a sound guy in person. just a cock online. others take facebook etc far too seriously, scouring it for gossip/titbits all the time they're home.

its NOT real life. lol

I know ive said its not real either BUT in part it is real.

Lemee put it to you this way. If someone comes on looking for advice on say a mechanical fix or a part source and you suggest something arse-ways, what are the consequences for that individual who looks at you as a peer and discovers it's bullshit?

Now I'm not naive to believe the world is made up of all do gooders, but the internet is a source of information and if used correctly does provide an invaluable means of accomplishing REAL life tasks, such as fixing your car, being part of a club etc etc.

Therefore if people do have to read through page's and page's of as Rich put it "toys being thrown out of the pram" then surely it reflects badly on the site?

Just to add to this..items are bought and sold also on this site and the money is real as are the goods.
    There is an etiquette to follow when using forums or other forms of social media but who follow's them is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fabulicious
    I know ive said its not real either BUT in part it is real.

Lemee put it to you this way. If someone comes on looking for advice on say a mechanical fix or a part source and you suggest something arse-ways, what are the consequences for that individual who looks at you as a peer and discovers it's bulls**t?

Now I'm not naive to believe the world is made up of all do gooders, but the internet is a source of information and if used correctly does provide an invaluable means of accomplishing REAL life tasks, such as fixing your car, being part of a club etc etc.

Therefore if people do have to read through page's and page's of as Rich put it "toys being thrown out of the pram" then surely it reflects badly on the site?
    yeah id agree with that. as you know, rob/jon etc had nothing but arguments. both are banned on pretty much every site they are a member of for causing grief. both use multiple accounts to try and get back on the site. the admin allow this. so if the site suffers in my eyes thats the fault of the admin. not the posters.

Quote Originally Posted by fabulicious
    Just to add to this..items are bought and sold also on this site and the money is real as are the goods.
    There is an etiquette to follow when using forums or other forms of social media but who follow's them is anyone's guess.
    and yes. but if these items werent advertised on the iternet. then theyd be advertised elsewhere in the media. auto trader etc. or at autojumbles. the net kinda puts a stop, to a certain extent, to enthusiasts meeting regularly. rather than going out for a spirited drive or a general meet over a beer or 3 and a chinwag, it all happens here. only here, you cant see expressions etc on peoples faces as they are commenting. lots of things are said tongue in cheek, but the lack of animation in the text, things come across completely wrong. these things then get blown out of all proportion.