Just checking on what the interest would be "IF" i decide to sell.... im toying with the idea off selling up and buying a focus rs mk1..

I owned this car 7 years ago, and sold because i moved out... after browsing the next this time last year i saw the car for sale, i phoned the seller to see how the car was... the rest is history.

Since re-buying the car ive covered less then 1000 miles in it !!! the reason being was that the previous owner had kept it garaged and used to fair weather driving for 4 years. So seeing as the car hadnt got wet in so long i did the same. I rent a garage down the road and the car was used for the summer only. It just gets run, moved in and out, polished and put back away.

since ive had the car ive put original head lights back on, had the stickers replaced as they were worn, replaced the anti roll bar bushes (powerflex) serviced (by myself but have receipts to prove)

The car has just done 80'000 miles
Will have 12 months mot
6 months tax
It has so much history it fills a folder,
Is totally standard, apart from piper cross induction, strut brace, and kenwood stereo. oh and mongoose cat back exhaust.
all 4 tyres have excellent tread
im excellent condition just a couple of small dings
wheel arches have been done, car has been undersealed
And the alloys have been referbed in 2010 i believe

The car has the original parcel shelf, so has the suit case carrier intact.

Mechanically wise its sweet as a nut, and pulls like it should in every gear.

Im looking for £2800 ono and if anyone would like to come and see the car just pm me ill be more then happy to show you around it / take you out.

if i decide to sell ill update the pic but heres what it looked like last summer, looked even better now as ive spent hours polishing it.

both keys are present and the car is alarmed.. the battery is also good. please not its on original standard lights, and the front bumper holes from the indictors have been repaired by a professional garage