Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ill pop some pics up in the morning, and ill try the starter cables, ill also tw*t it see if that helps. cheers

Could it be the bumper not fitted properly?

Sorry for the slow update, been to the williams this morning, with a plank of wood and a hammer!! thumped the starter motor a few times... and nothing!! so i gave up on that and started to try and work out why the lights wont fit and wire in the second light... after getting no further forward with that either i thought what the hell, and tried one last time to start the car.... it fired!!!! so i ran it til hot, and turned it off again!! started a 2nd and 3rd time after that!.... and then ... nothing again!!!! FOOK!!!! just gives me one loud 'click' now... so i think the starter motor has died...????? ive attached a video..

and also a few pics of lights, sorry its not vey good they were on my phone.

Forum User
    Put an earth straight from the battery negative to the gearbox by using a jump a lead , its a good way to confirm good earth mate before you buy a starter motor. sorry if its already been suggested.

Forum User
    bonnet looks like it set up to high from those pics

sorry mate, bonnet was open :/

Forum User
    looks like your bumper is sitting too low. Look at the gap between the bumper and the wings, it should be a nice tight parallel gap but it starts off like that at the wheelarch edge (ie at the rear) and opens up to huge gap at the front indicating that the front of your bumper is drooping. I think the main fixing bolt is hidden behind the number plate.....its in the Haynes manual...

cheers buddy, ill investigate :D