Forum User

the big chester meet

When? 11th of march

Where? Roots n Shoots in chester ch3 5qd plus more places to be added later on!

Why? why I am doing this again. Well last year i thought it was a ace day! Its a chance to meet loads of new people off the forum as it looks like loads of new people have joined, plus its a chance to see old friends. Show off what youve bin up to over the winter and what everyone has got planned on doing to their cars!

So last year we had 56 renaults turn up on the day it was a bit of a thight fit lol. But I've made the car park bigger this year so should be a bit easier thats if we can beat last years!
    Plus last year we had a ace feature in PFC magazine so I am going to hope for that again! So bring your cameras!

The plan! meet at roots n shoots for loads of photos meet everyone and a chat. Then off for a drive food and more photos! would be good 2 some mk1 clios their too ? we hav got 14 names down already and was only posted last nite be good 2 c some poeple of williamsclio thanks

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...other-big-meet

Forum User
    for got to add post your names below and i will add if your not a member on cs thanks