Hey all, i was on here years ago, i remember it was more MK1 friendly than cliosport. Lost my old username details so ive re-registered!

Anyway, bought a new car today, got a few plans for it, just need this weather to warm up a bit brrrrr!

ATM it aint very pretty to look at, filler/primer all over the place, bumpers hanging off and the interior ( or lack of) needs some serious TLC.

Its been sitting in my cousins garage for a few years now just been messed with every now and again, but he couldnt really be bothered with it, so i made him an offer and he took it, it now sits in my back garden ready for me to attack the bodywork and make it mint. Currently it sports 2 bucket seats, a dashboard and thats it.

So, spec;

Its a K plate 1.4RT shell, very minimal rust which is good
its running a R5GTT engine (phase 2 120bhp)
KTR camshaft and rebuilt bottom end
Brand new R5GTT intercooler
dumpvalve
PAS removed for weight saving
janspeed (?) straight through exhaust with decat
Corbeau Forza Sport bucket seats
Aluminium custom plates for doors/rear quarters/foot wells
Black Angel Eye Headlights
Battery mounted in the boot
195/50 15" alloys with new tyres all round
samco(?) hoses
lowered 55mml+ front/80mm rear

it has an induction kit and uprated brakes but i aint had chance to look at them yet to find out what they are

sorry for the s**tty phone pictures, it was raining and dark, ill try get better ones up if its dry tomorrow

PLANS

- Delock doors and tailgate, debadge tailgate and renault diamond on bonnet, sort all rust, fill all dents
- 16v bonnet then smooth renault diamond (which ill be picking up tuesday)
- modify rear bumper to accomodate exhaust
- possibly modify front bumper to allow extra airflow to intercooler
- spray most of the interior ( doors, rear 1/4, possibly floor/centre console)
- fit alluminium door/rear quarter cards which i have ready to fit, fit custom handles and window switch housings
- full respray outside
- fit roof liner, fit 16v seats and rear bench, fit rear quarter trims and parcel shelf including boot carpet
- buy new heater matrix, take out dashboard job
- while dash is out, fit in-car boost controller and plumb in oil/boost/vacuum guages and make a plate to house on dashboard
- fabricate a heat shield for one of the coolant pipes as it sits very close to turbo i believe

Cars gonna be a daily runner so im gonna get it as reliable as i possibly can, running very low boost with the in car boost controller i can turn up if needed. I just took it out with my cousin for a quick spin and it f**king flies upto 100, its scary haha, sound of the engine is awesome, im in love with it, gonna be a beast once ive worked my magic on it!