Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum User
    Oh well

knocks and bangs? do you mean really loud??? or just a bad fitment??
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Well let me put it to you this way FB..

If I pay top dollar for a new stainless system or even for a pattern part I would expect that at the very least they would have got the hangers correct at the blueprint stages. No?
    This one had no hangers on centre box and a valver fitment on the elbow. Time and time again I see companies selling parts claiming they are Williams fitment when indeed they are valver or rsi. Stupid in my opinion. It just ****s customers off. Same with de-cats.
    Really loud it wasnt..in fact it was very sweet sounding but it was awful for drone! Fitment as above. Too big a bore to clear the rear beam without having it stick out the back like I dont know what.
    Sure I could have put exhaust wrap around the pipe but that sort of defeats the purpose of paying big money for a custom made exhaust.

I always wanted a devil system but maybe someday when my OE box perhaps gives up I will think about it. But for now I will enjoy the sound of the F7R engine again which made me fall in love with the Williams in the first place

Forum User
    Bump anyone got one for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by fabulicious
    Well let me put it to you this way FB..

If I pay top dollar for a new stainless system or even for a pattern part I would expect that at the very least they would have got the hangers correct at the blueprint stages. No?
    This one had no hangers on centre box and a valver fitment on the elbow. Time and time again I see companies selling parts claiming they are Williams fitment when indeed they are valver or rsi. Stupid in my opinion. It just f**ks customers off. Same with de-cats.
    Really loud it wasnt..in fact it was very sweet sounding but it was awful for drone! Fitment as above. Too big a bore to clear the rear beam without having it stick out the back like I dont know what.
    Sure I could have put exhaust wrap around the pipe but that sort of defeats the purpose of paying big money for a custom made exhaust.

I always wanted a devil system but maybe someday when my OE box perhaps gives up I will think about it. But for now I will enjoy the sound of the F7R engine again which made me fall in love with the Williams in the first place

ouch!!! get what ya mean mate! that must have been some SCIENCE!! lol
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    All sorted thanks to MatBrown, see you again mate

He's a diamond!