Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I ripped mine off and binned them, cant stand stickers on cars.

keep us updated snowman. im interested
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

i could do them only if no one else is ?

go for it mate! :D
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

First ones are here...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-...item45ffbf9295

(apologies for the thread resurrection, just thought some members might be interested)

he's got these for sale too, for the Renault 5. Maybe worth contacting him to see if he can do a similar set for the Williams?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-...item45ffb49357

Hi,

Those eBay links are my stickers which im selling which I got replicated for the Renault 5 GT Turbo, these stickers are built up from scratch rather than photo copying so you dont loose any detail in the replication of them. Has anyone got any decent pictures and sizes of the ones your are after and Ill speak to the person who replicated my ones to see if they can do them. With more interest of the stickers I can get the price down a lot, For the GT Turbo ones I can do 20+ sets for £20 delivered and 40+ for £15 delivered as the cost is setting the stickers up rather than the printing of them. If you do have interest if you supply me pictures ill then be able to make enquiries on getting these done as well. Are the stickers the same on the Clio 16v and the Renault 19 16v?

A bit about myself

I am a member of RTOC for the last 6 years and owned Renault 5 GT turbos for all that time, including a couple of Renault 19 16v, always looked at the Williams but never found one I was happy with mainly due to rear arches which is a shame as they pull so well for the engine. One of my 5s is running the F7P engine and turbo converted pulling around 270bhp

Hi Bigfoot, thanks for joining/posting.

The 19 16v are the same stickers if I remember correctly (I used to own one of those dreadfull dreadful machines) but the Renault 5 ones are slightly different. The only one which is the same is the Renault ELF one (which I have bought from you coincidentally). Someone here would surely be able to provide more details on the stickers. My Willy doesn't have any :( Or I would have loved to have helped

The 19 16v is a nice car for very cheap in price, even though im not sure why its going up in value, picked one up FOC and the other for £300. Never really paid attention to the stickers on car though as never went for OE where as the Renault 5 Raider will only go up in value.

Will keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone manages to post pictures of it. And when I get a chance ill search the net for some pictures of them.

im interested bigfoot! and welcome by the way. snowman did post a picture of the original set on here? but his link has stopped working??? im 100% interested in 2 sets mate!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215