Thread: Track Driving

Track Driving

Williams newbie here.

I may use my car for trackdays and a few sprints once ive given it a good looking over and ironed out any niggles etc.

Do many of you get out on track? It ould be good to have a group outing.

I also run the owners club for the Radical sportscar marque and have organised a few trackdays myself. Taken 40 or so Radicals to Brands/Silverstone etc. Perhaps we could combine for a sessions day.. Williams Clios in one group and Radicals in the other.. That way I can drive in both groups!

Picture of my Radical Prosport beastie attached below

Can't wait to get on some B-roads in the Williams though. Always been a big fan (was 11 when it was released) and my name is William, so it just kind of makes sense!
    Attached Images Attached Images

we last went to Donington in July and i took 34 cars from cliosport and williamsclio.

Any pictures of your williams

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    we last went to Donington in July and i took 34 cars from cliosport and williamsclio.

Any pictures of your williams
    Well maybe we can get our heads together sometime and sort out a combined trackday.. My neighbour also runs the renault alpine owners club and was interested in getting something together.

I've just bought the car so havent even had a chance to give it a good clean... Not sure if it's a bag of s*** but time will tell and I'll probably pour a few £s into it to get it in as good shape as poss. I'll get some nice pics done when I've tarted it up a bit.

Interior is absolutely mint apart from the gear knob numbers have faded away. Easy fix. Got some nice new mats on order too.

I wondered if a previous owner was on here.. I noticed a username FAZ so put two and two together..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    I do loads of trackdays in my clio (in fact I rarely use it for anything else) and the mrs does a few in her 172, we both enjoy them but its a tame experience compared to driving a radical im sure.

I'm getting more & more into this track day malarkey in my valver, it's slowly getting to the point where it's going to be used only on track

As for the Radical