Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams Decals

Forum User

Williams Decals

As most of you will know I have been distributing the Williams Decals for quite a while. Unfortunately my Decal supplier has ceased trading, leaving me without supply. It took ages for me to find the last supplier and more time sorting the Decals until they were spot on (near as poss!). On that basis I want to pass on the torch of supply.

Is anyone willing to carry them on??? I have one set left that can be used as proofs, I was selling for £15 a set and I reckon if you get them made in a reasonable quantity you should be able to get them made for about a £10 a set. The only thing to watch out for when having them made is to make sure the colour is correct, otherwise the hard work is done......all they have to do is scan them exact size for size.

Let me know as its important that someone carries it on.

Cheers

Grahame

Forum User
    Hello,

I regularly use this forum and would be prepared to carry the torch if it means I can help others out.

Do you have any details from your existing supplier available on colours etc they used that I could take to any companies in my search? Fortunately I have a full set of original 2 decals minus the tailgate 2 so could use these too.

Paul

Forum User
    Hi Paul,

OK, by all means carry it on. Regarding colour, no I don't know but the best thing to do is take along your originals and ask for a closest match.

As long as everyone is aware that you intend to carry the torch ill send you the last copy. I did them as a full set, for all three models that way their would be no messing about or ambiguity after sending out.

Ask FATBOY (Paul) and im sure he will sort out a Sticky with details how you want to do it.

PM me your address and ill send out the last set.

Cheers

Grahame

Forum User
    HI Grahame,

Currently the first hurdle will be to try and find a good supplier! Taking this on blind so early days yet. I will pm my address shortly thanks. If anyone else is interested or knows of any v good decal companies please do let me know.

Cheers, Paul

Forum User
    Good man Paul.

I'll speak to my mate Clive up at M/Lavington, I'm sure he will know who can help.

Cheers,

Simon

Forum User
    Simon,

Great stuff! I intend to exploit as many producers (if any found!) as possible and look forward to hearing what you come up with! I hope the collection of decals from Wolfie coupled with my originals should prove a good basis as a guide to any producers.

Lets hope we can keep the source of these items going! Just need someone to get some arches made now!

i bought some off ebay and they werent the right size and the lines were larger than standard.

i would gladly pay double for something closer to the original!

Forum User
    mines in for a respray in the next few months so i defo need a set on me willy 3, let us know how this goes on :D

any news on this lads?
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Not as yet, had a response from one company which I hope to take further once I have the agreed templates to show them. I also intend to see if they can do the blue infill and have a set of genuine items to take minus the tailgate number.

As soon as I have any updates will keep the forum informed. In the mean time more than happy to pass on contact details to any interested parties.

Cheers, Paul