Was cruising down to Cornwall, outside lane, motorway, behind a dude going about 60 ish. Guy in an orange ST comes along in his Focus and immediately tailgates me while I am waiting for the dude in front to pull over, which he does. I accelerate slowly past up to about 75, ST boy tailgating even more...he wants to trounce this 17 year old non turbo rust bucket no doubt.

I reach the next dude in the outside lane and give a nice safety gap and wait for him to pull over, this time there is a bit of a gap before the next lump of traffic, so I cruise past matey but then decide tailgating Ford-boy is becoming tiresome, so 4th gear makes an appearance for a short burst, I even pulled over for Ford-boy to pass me, but he couldn't. So, outside lane again as I reach the third and last bulk of the traffic. I see the ST guy waggling his arms in excitement as he can see I took the bait and he is ready. Not ready enough :p

Traffic fades away and I absolutely floor it this time. After about 10 seconds at full chat I've got about 5 car lengths on him and still pulling on him till I hit the next traffic wall.

I pull into middle lane and slow right down waiting to give him a wave as he goes by, but he goes off at the next junction.

It was trouncing newer cars like this which is why I built this looney car. And it's running with a slight misfire, a car loaded with luggage and full tank of super lol.

Williams wins. Again