Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaXaIR
    Really depends car to car. had mine remapped at multiple stages and got...

SS exhaust...151bhp
    SS exhaust, Decat, filter and gunner remap....168bhp on one RR and 172bhp on a different RR

Car now has a janspeed SS exhaust, decat, 4-2-1 manifold, KJ16v remap and foam air filter......Still havent rolled it but judging by whatever KJ did to it it WILL put out more i guarentee it!!! :D

Also ask Cliolord about my car hes driven it and wants my engine. :P

engines done 123k
    Well your 172bhp certainly proves Mat Brown and me wrong as we both beleive you need either bodies or cams to get over 170 out of one of these engines. LOL

But TBH I still feel that even after your post, I just think the rollers I use must read lower than the ones that you use as I dont beleive that your gunner chip and panel filter is in reality a match for my rolling road mapped aftermarket ecu with throttle bodies, but you actually made 1bhp MORE than I did, LOL

Its SO pointless comparing figures off different rolling roads.

Forum User
    lol yeh it would be a big waste of money for you... :P sorry i jest. Also the second part of that story is on the roller that gave it 172 it was a cliosport.net rolling road day and loads of 172's were coming in under 172 with exhausts and IK. they were gutted, That was a good day. ;)

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaXaIR
    lol yeh it would be a big waste of money for you... :P sorry i jest. Also the second part of that story is on the roller that gave it 172 it was a cliosport.net rolling road day and loads of 172's were coming in under 172 with exhausts and IK. they were gutted, That was a good day. ;)
    Likes This! :D