Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    :(

Banned
    OK, this is getting a bit silly now, so this will be my last attempt to contact you. I'm guessing there are two reasons why I've not heard back via text, email or through the club here... and that is, you're either away on holiday (which seems strange when trying to sell a car), or the car has been sold.

Either way, it would be nice to have a response.

You would think as a seller, you'd be a bit more keen to those who have shown an interest.

I'm not sure why the communication blackout has happened? I even sent a text to the number on the Pistonheads advert and heard nothing back.

Guess I'll be looking elsewhere now. Shame. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_16v
    OK, this is getting a bit silly now, so this will be my last attempt to contact you. I'm guessing there are two reasons why I've not heard back via text, email or through the club here... and that is, you're either away on holiday (which seems strange when trying to sell a car), or the car has been sold.

You would think as a seller, you'd be a bit more keen to those who have shown an interest.

I'm not sure why the communication blackout has happened? I even sent a text to the number on the Pistonheads advert and heard nothing back.

The number on PH is correct, have you tried actually calling him?
    As the last time i spoke to him it was still available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_16v

The number on PH is correct, have you tried actually calling him?
    As the last time i spoke to him it was still available.
    I will do aye, suppose I should try all methods of communication.

But it's just so odd to not respond to text or email or on the owners club. It was all going fine then suddenly I've not heard nothing back for days and days and days. July 23rd was when I stopped hearing back... weird.

Cheers.

sorry my friend been incredibly busy amongst other things and yes, the car has been sold, im sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, but i generally ignore emails/txts as people tend to mess you around. If you're genuinely interested you will always call. Even if not, it appears that way and a seller will be more likely to want to deal with you. apologies on late reply, and good luck williams hunting hope you find a great one. I will miss mine, but im glad its gone to a good home, its going to be stripped down and restored even though its better than 99pc of them out there anyway!

also had no internet for a week lol

Banned
    Hi Marc, glad you sold it in the end. Thanks for getting back in touch.