Day 1 of FCS detail...

Guys,

I've had a busy day today, in the bloody boiling sunshine, its not the best of weathers for detailing a car tbh!

Anyway, car wasn't too bad to start with, but certainly needed attention of a polisher and some love.

Gave the car a wash using Dodo Supernatural, clayed using AG clay and QD (really really rate AG QD, its on par with Zaino Z6 imo), washed again.

Got car all masked up for polishing. Added a layer of Dodo Juice Lime Prime, just to give the products the best chance of working together with the paint.

Anyway, gave the car a complete polish with Menzerna PO203S (power finish) varying in speeds to condition of paint. Car had a fair bit of orange peel on NSF wing, thankfully thats nearly all gone. It looks like its had a lick of paint in the past and just slightly reacted to the plastic wings.

Got half way round near enough with Menzera PO106FA (Super/Final finish) and called it a night.

Will be back on with it tomorrow, finish off the polishing, then will be at the trims around the car, the interior, the wheels and the engine bay.

I will post day 2, tomorrow

Rgds,
    Jamie

Forum User
    Looking good!

Forum User
    looking good! don't park close to me and show my rusty heap up!

Dunc

Forum User
    +1, spent ages on mine. Now I've seen the results you can really get. Looks smart though.

So far I've looked at all the shit on mine and thought about hoovering it, but not bothered doing anything yet

Looks great.

Well it's done, and looks superb. Can't be arsed to take pictures. You can all see it tomorrow!

looked very clean at the show mate :D a huge credit for all the hard work you put in :0)
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215