Forum User

Clio Williams 2 and Clio Williams 1 as a package £2150

It is with a very sad heart that I am typing this but I have to face a little reality on the matter!

On offer is 2 clio williams, a 2 and a 1.

The background was to over time make a good Williams 1 from the 2 cars and have a stack of spares (just in case!).

A very brief level of detail:

The Williams 1 is the "bad" one so to speak.
    Refurbed alloys with good tyres although one is different size!
    No history as I suspect it has been lost whilst going through an insurance claim. I bought it as it is from a member on here. It is needing painting on wings, bumper, bonnet, bumper. Showing 85k miles but I have no evidence to support. Is on a personal number of L1 RCW. Some bubbling on arches.

Williams 2:

Massive folder of receipts detailing a very good history. Cammed engine, tarox 6 pots, supersprint manifold and stainless system with performance cat. It has a couple of blemishes round screen and some signs on sill but nothing mentioned at last MOT in Sept. Taxed for 5 months. I was going to use this as a donor to rebuild the 1. Last time of MOT steering arms were advised on. Has a gearbox leak (Suspect from selector) New genuine renault shocks and top mounts at MOT.

Extras with the bundle:
    2 spare alloys (Genuine speedlines)
    Widetrack kit complete that has been shot blasted and painted in poly black including driveshafts and shocks
    Blue carpet
    Few interior switches etc.
    Calipers
    Discs
    Lights
    Bonnet in 432
    2 Wings in 432

Sorry for the lack of detail but I am more than happy to discuss the package with any potential interested parties. I feel the price is fair for whats on offer. I could generate it by killing them both!

If no interest here I will keep as it certainly is not a money making exercise. More of a stop the wife nagging about it! I will not split as if they dont sell I will need the parts for "when" I tackle the project.

I have a few photos which I can email on.

Cheers, Paul 07801 066454

Forum User
    Pity to see your selling up. were all at it! wtf on the wheels? tyres different sizes? were they like that when i gave you the car.. you might be better off getting the w2 presentable and seeling it for 1500 or something and break the w1, Id buy the shell with log book off you. something to think about maybe

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by walters300
    Pity to see your selling up. were all at it! wtf on the wheels? tyres different sizes? were they like that when i gave you the car..
    Hello Mate!

Yes it has the same tyres on it from when you "gave" it to me!!

It has to be said I am not trying too hard (advert is evidence of that!) but testing the water really! Perfect from someone that has the time and space to build a great car. The project threads on here are making this a hard choice. As already stated they will stay with me without too much bother!

Forum User
    the milage is correct and the engine had a leak down test done and that was very good aswell, well if the misses sees your trying, all be it not very hard! You might get some peace and get away with it

Forum User
    No longer available as breaking the 2 now with a hope of getting the one on the road. A few parts may be available soon off the 2 which will be advertised shortly.