Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by chip
    If I was going to get any civic to keep (rather than the one I have now just cause I want the vtec lump for one of our clios) it would be an EK9, only other hondas I would want are another Integra or an S2000, the modern civic type r's are ok, but you can really feel the weight when you are driving them, just nowhere near as invovling to drive as a williams IMHO
    GREAT engines though, was tempted by one for my clio before I went for the B18C4

Couple of pics of my old Teg as we're talking hondas:

heres me passing a teg very easily ;)....filmed from craggys freak of a saxo. which beat me quite a few times down the strip etc. and that was before it was even run in lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOiKs8pAWCY

Forum User
    Lol, just goes to show cars are nothing without the right driver, well unless he was on his cool down lap, lol

craggy had been chasing, and keeping with him for 5 or 6 laps previous to this. passenger in the sax was richy off here. i was chasing and trying to stay with the race spec green vr6.....i failed lol.

Forum User
    fitted in the 5, shuffing quick !

Forum User
    Wow, thats awesome, what a cool combination of car and engine :D

Forum User
    Aint been on for some time,noticed some "remarks" regarding hondas etc , my lads got a civic type R...quick tool,heavy,well built,handles well,superb engine. If stripped out would give a williams a sorting.....if driven by someone with BALLS....and a lot of them are driven by people who honed their skills on renault 5s.
    I myself owned a williams,an still own a 5 ,so im not knocking willys but just to say are both great cars with plenty of potential.

I would like a closer look at the 5 with honda mill!

I have a williams and a an ep3, and say there isnt really much difference in handling wise, the williams has 4th engine mount, semi slicks and a few other handling mods yet my civic is standard with so so tires so a modded civic would probably handle better...... but thats my opinion who knows!

Forum User
    Point to point my civic dusts my williams. On a 1/4 mile the clio would win.
    Fact is the williams is and old car now, its exciting to drive, and from my experiance it is a fun car to drive with out breaking UK speed limits (too much!). To have the same fun in the honda the speeds are alot higher as the car is more capable.

Williams is turbo'd, on coilovers, big brakes and fast. But 17 years old.

Civic is not as powerfull, handles as it was designed to, and 3 years young.

Forum User
    welcome am ring