Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

FOR SALE: 1994 Xeros grey Clio 1.8 20v Turbo project

Alright folks, its been a while since I have been on here! Hope all is well! Havent really been into the Clio scene for a while, been too busy trying to get my businesses off the ground to be playing with cars. So I'm flogging my Clio project, due to lack of space/time/money... here goes:

Unfotunately the time has come to pass my Mk1 Clio 1.8 20v Turbo project on to another enthusiast. It really kills me to do so, especially when I think about the amount of time and money I've put into it so far.

I've thought about advertising it for the past year, but just havent been able to do so... I REALLY want to get it finished and keep it, but I just dont have the time/money! I could also do with the space in the garage.

Anyway enough of the sob story, down to the car...

- 1994 M reg Phase 2 Clio 16v in Xeros Grey - THE best colour in my opinion and quite rare.
    - car has done around 90k miles (will check later)
    - Condition is EXCELLENT, no rust, arches are all good, paintwork is tidy. Very nice condition car!
    - Williams front wider track with brand new wishbones etc - Much better than the 16v and looks better too.
    - Willwood 4 pot front brake setup
    - VW AGU 1.8 20v Turbo engine and gearbox fitted (The best/strongest engine for this conversion and it has covered around 60k miles)
    = Ko4 turbo (covered about 60k miles)
    - Custom engine mounts, driveshafts and much more have been fabricated at great cost to get this fitted properly and connected to the front wheels etc. The subframe has been professionally strengthened to handle the modifications to it.
    - Coilover setup (forgot the brand, but will check later)
    - Mint (and I do mean MINT) condition satin black genuine williams wheels with brand new Toyo Proxes tyres (wheels and tyres have covered about 20 miles)
    - Full Williams interior in great condition
    - a full Clifford alarm also on the car

The car has been garaged for the past 2 years and as you can probably tell I've chuckd a lot of time and money into this so far, it just needs to go to someone to get it finished off. Everything is in brilliant condition.

This will be an awesome car once its finished. For those who know me you'll know I'll only do things right, and take a lot of time researching everything I do/buy beforehand.

So what needs doing to finish it...? Not a lot! All that needs doing is the engine plumbing in, gear linkage setting up, clutch linkage etc setting up (relatively easy jobs to do), a few bits and bobs like intercooler etc, then an ECU purchasing and setting up (I can advise on the right one and where to go for mapping) and thats about it. I can also point you in the direction of someone who has done a few of these and can help finish it off.

Car is currently SORN and obviously has no MOT.

There are 2 buying options:

Option 1) £1800 without the alloys or turbo (ill put some other wheels on it though)

Option 2) Everything for £2300 (wheels and alloys/tyres are worth £650+ second hand)

Some some photos below. Car now has standard wing mirrors painted black. Will get more photos some time over the next few days.

Contact me for more info at yetibite@gmail.com

Cheers

Forum User
    oops, its actually a 1995 car!

Forum User
    Also meant to say...

(Turbo and alloys/tyres are worth £650+ second hand)

Still no edit button after 2 year hehe!

yeah....northy said hed give us the edit button when you finished building your car ;)

good luck with the sale mate, id be tempted myself if i had that kinda cash to throw about at the mo.

Forum User
    Cheers mate!

It's a good car, great condition!

bargain project

they are FK coilovers from looking at pics

WOW Some top frabication work there!!! i wonder who did it??

and correct me if im wrong... but it looks like them mounts are mounted ontop of mounts... IE this convertion could be bolted into any Clio 16v/williams!!!

Forum User
    was thinking the other day how long it would be before this was up for sale!

Hmmmmmmm!!

Shame im about to put up a new double garage otherwise i'd just come buy it now mate. And that ain't a joke either as i was talking to mink about it and said i fancy it off you if you sell it!

too bad its about 6 months too early!

Dunc

Amazing looking car & if i didn't have the Williams i would certainly be thinking very much about buying this.

GLWTS.

Awwwww DAMMIT!

Someone buy my 172 quick!