Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum User
    Harassment, thought the strip search was a little ott Good to know I'm not gonna keep getting stopped though for driving a dangerous crime related car

maybe he/she just liked the car and wanted a closer look, or if they drove a tt wanted a closer look at the guy driving and to check their roots were ok. scissors and comb std fitment in the tt s i hear. ;)

Forum User

Re: Who's been naughty?

Quote Originally Posted by rochdale_williams
    Got stopped tonight off the local plod, apparently a Williams was involved in a serious crime in the area. And was mentioned in the morning brief to keep an eye out. Few questions later I was free to go, still got me thinking about what it could be?

So who in the rochdale area has been seriously bad?
    [/quote]

HAHA. This is the 'oldest' opening line in the book. Police cant stop and search without suspicion, so they just make it up.

Goes something like this:

'There has been a serious crime in the area involving a man with a rucksack matching your description, can we search your rucksack please?'

'There has been a robbery involving a man driving a car of your description, cant we check over the car please sir?'

Next time just tell them no. And ask them if you are being detained. If they say no, just ask if you are free to go and they will have to say yes.

If you are being detained they have to arrest you and record everything in their books. Make sure you get them to write it all down and never give them your name.