Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0133

Forum User
    That Williams 2 for 6k was a bargain if it looks anything like the pictures, if this w1 is one lady owner and genuine and has all documentation and limited bodywork 10k is a realistic price in my mind, only a handful left like this.
    That one that made £5500 on eBay a while back with similar milage and 6-7 owners will end up close to 10k done properly, I'd say the hardcore w1 fans on here are looking at all options of securing a deal and it wouldn't surprise me if a new owner will be found before the week is out,

Forum User
    This is what 10k gets you today....
    http://ebay.to/YOATDy

Forum User
    It's definitely an interesting point you make

especially since I'm currently restoring a classic car at the minute.....I've spent tens of thousands getting the bodywork right (and that's before paint!) so I know it would cost a fortune to get any car up to showroom standard

Even though I believe it may be overpriced, I'm still very interested in the car myself
    But, WillAnt bought a 3 last year in perfect condition with 10,000 miles on it for £10k, so that's always at the back of my mind

I'll have to see the car before making my mind up

I know I'm being pedantic but Willants car was on 13K... as for a 50K Williams on original paint (hopefully) with appropriately immaculate interior... well worth 10K.

I'm actually amazed that these are coming up for sale... bit of a purple patch I guess.... grab em while they're hot.

Cheers Ian

Forum User
    Don't worry about being pedantic....it's just being factually correct, nothing wrong with that

I'm interested in this car, but won't be able to get to Goodwood to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u View Post
    Don't worry about being pedantic....it's just being factually correct, nothing wrong with that

I'm interested in this car, but won't be able to get to Goodwood to check it out
    Well if your after a Williams this sounds good.... the main thing that concerned me was stevie_b's comment about it having slight bubbling to the arches when he saw it.

If this has been fixed it will no longer be on original paint... if this does not matter to you just be very careful about the quality of the repair.

Cheers Ian

133 still alive and intact (one owner from new, fully documented) and now up for sale - £9950
    See it at Goodwood Hot Hatch Sunday on 5th October 2014

First Series - Number 133
    Completely original and unmolested.
    Always garaged.
    Never raced or rallied.
    One lady owner since purchased new in November 1993.
    Fully documented dealer service history: 53,000 miles.
    £9,950.00
    Phone or text on 07710 458 561

This car will be on display at the Goodwood Hot Hatch Sunday meeting on 5th October 2014.

Renault Clio Williams Series 1 for sale.pdf

I am interested in buying this car should the owner visit
    Please drop me a message

I bought the car back at the start of the year. Unbelievable to get a true one owner car in this condition.

The only things that needed doing were the rear arches (very minimal bubbling) and the wheels needed re-doing properly.

rest is totally mint. I have 9 other classic cars and I do what I need to do to ensure they are came out of the factory, all OEM as much as possible. And this car is really, really original.

great car to drive.... Reminds me of '94 all over again!