Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    yep reason i suggest the coil/imob is because i had a starting issue recently and after going over pretty much the same items you have it turned out that the imob was the issue. it could actually be the coil itself because if it was anything mechanical you would have heard some weird noises when it cut out.

So many many times over the years i've heard garages say it's an ECU problem even with the bikes. Never was so! : The ECU will be a problem if you TAMPER with it!

Well, you could be right, but I don't really know what to look regarding immobilizer. The immobilizer dash conrol light is as usually on for a few seconds, when I turn the key. If immobilizer would be blocking something, there would probably light be on all the time?
    What exactly was your problem and how did you solve it?

yep mine did the same but dont let the little red light fool you!
    sorry i cant get pics up as photobucket is acting up again but locate the ignition coil..it is over the battery.
    have a look at the wiring, chances are there is a break in it which feeds the imob and returns into the cabin.
    disconnect the imob wiring. the ignition coil wiring should only feed direct to the engine loom and not return into the cabin.
    OR
    find the imob itself, usually located under the dash on passenger side and see if there is a reset switch on it.

photobucket back online:
    here is the coil with the wires running into the cabin to the imob. BYPASS the imob by feeding the coil directly from its original wiring.

Ok, thanks mate. I'll try that tomorrow.

Here's the pic of ignition coil and all wires that come to it.

Which two wires I have to "bridge" to get around the imob?

Sorry about poor pics. Wire that looks pink in the picture is actually red(or was so).

Nope dont touch them wires!! their the original ones

You need to see if there are any wires coming from inside the cabin OUT into the engine bay and that MAYBE are connected further down where you are holding.

You should see masking/electrical tape if there is any?

Have u got a spare ignition coil to try? Is that single white wire earthed properly to the car body??

dkrevs ive just re-read your post and you said you were getting spark to the spark plugs?
    If this is true than it's not the imob acting on the ignition as you would get no spark then.

but that does not mean the alarm is still not at fault. they may have it wired to the fuel system or other element.
    You said also when you are trying to start it it is making some noises? can you post a short video of you turning/cranking it over? I know its a long shot but might help

I'll upload video in a minute.

Yes, I get a spark. There is no alarm on this car.

More and more I'm afraid that cambelt slipped a tooth or two.
    After all this is my daily car and I really don't need trouble now...