Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brilliant thanks very much! I take it you are running 40mm trumpets? In which case you will be running 99% identical induction setup to me.

A photo showing clearly whereabout the trumpet ends sit in relation to the headlamp metal panel / bit where you bolt the slam panel on (just so i can gauge a refernce point).

Btw congrats on the nice results 170ft lbs is monsterous!

Here you go Laine, hope it is the kind of thing you were after - let me know if you need any other angles:

Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v in the Dyno Test for Wobba thread
    Hmm obviously you know your car better than me i read the build thread on Ktec Blog, and they used "Hi Torque" cams, which are definately they 208's (i used to have a aset of these too).

The charactersitics of torque and power output from your engine would be bob on for the 208's imo.
    No, all I know is what I told them to fit and paid for - I have only had it back a matter of weeks (after it was gone 11 months to have an engine installed) and dismantling it to check their work was not high on my agenda. Unfortunately this seems to mean little when it comes to dealing with Andy... I have just had the cover off after what you mentioned and you were spot on... 208s in there. So, other than feeling royally screwed over yet again would you suggest it is worth getting them to put the 213s in as specced, and get it remapped or is there realistically little benefit likely to be gained by kicking off to get what I asked for and I'll just leave it on the 208s?

What!? he put in the wrong cams?

updated pic of mine

Eeeek its going to be right :( THanks for the pic mate very helpful

:O that shsocking stevieB, however i would keep the 208's, its giving you great torque right where you need it. FOr the extra outlay of swapping cams an another remap, its not worth it as you wont gain any mor torque all you will do is put peak torque a few hundred extra revs up the range.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie_b
    No, all I know is what I told them to fit and paid for - I have only had it back a matter of weeks (after it was gone 11 months to have an engine installed) and dismantling it to check their work was not high on my agenda. Unfortunately this seems to mean little when it comes to dealing with Andy... I have just had the cover off after what you mentioned and you were spot on... 208s in there. So, other than feeling royally screwed over yet again would you suggest it is worth getting them to put the 213s in as specced, and get it remapped or is there realistically little benefit likely to be gained by kicking off to get what I asked for and I'll just leave it on the 208s?
    Your torque spread is superb. I would leave those cams in there in all honesty! Forget the hp figure

Every time I see these photos I want ITB's more and more ...

How much do K-TEC charge for an ITB set up these days?

Around 4K Fitted with loom and management

Hmm maybe not then lol

you can get it done elsewhere for cheaper, if you ring APD or 519Automotive your be looking at alot less.