Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

first time buyer needs help!

hi , im 18 and just passed my test and i just recently purchased a 1.8 valver , and looking to strip the inside and refurbish it . i was just wondering as i dont know, the middle colom wiv gear stick etc etc on it , wot wud i use 2 change the color of it ....

im looking to change it to a metallic blue
    also looking to renew carpets mayb williams carpets , does any1 know were i can buy the original williams carpets?

thnx

not sure if renualt still do the carpets but there is one for sale at the moment on ebay!!

what the carpets themself im only looking for carpets,

also what are the best wheels on a valver atm i have 17"

Sorry i ment the carpet not sure if renault still does it.

If you mean floor mats again not sure if available

Loose the 17s big time far to big but depends if you want the car for how it looks rather than the driving side

Recommended are the standard wheels or any that match the size, Renault spent alot of money developing the handaling to a set wheel if you change it you loose a lot

a popular idea on valvers is to get williams wheels and have them sprayed different colours always looks good plenty of pictures in the media section.

yh i looked on ebay and seen solme bidded for em so well c how that goes and as for the color change on the centre colom u av any idea of how 2 change the color ? is it a spray paint , leather etc etc

problem is the alloys wot come with the car are worth £800 so ill av 2 sell them

as for centre consol personal i would leave it but you obvioulsy want to change it i would recommended covering it with fabric etc rather than spraying is will get knocked and paint will eventually flake of and make it look tacky !

Regarding wheels you ca pick up original valver wheels for next to nothing or even williams wheels that have been kurbed and just need reconditioning

try sell you rims in local news paper etc and if that fails put them up on ebay with a suitable reserve
    might even make you a bit of profit even after buying origianl wheels and spraying them etc

i have a set of willy wheels fro sale mate

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    i wanna know how you can afford the insurance on a 1.8 16v? That the same as a Golf GTI or 205 GTI....what insurance group you with?

well am on my mams insurance and she insured on it if that makes sense :S