Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    Quote Originally Posted by Merklynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    Just a little advice, I would definitely get the wheels refurbed and buy some new centre caps, and get the bump strips back to original (no gold) as these things (although small) would put me off a bit to be honest.
    Thanks for the advice Tommo, been told that before actually but thought the price was right for what i am offering...i actually think the willi is worth more than the asking price, but thats my own opinion. I could get the wheels refurbed, and the center caps sorted, but that would mean selling it at a much higher price...
    No probs, they are just the things I would do to try and get the best possible price and to get the phone ringing. It's your car though mate, good luck with the sale... :D
    I agree with you Tommo, once again thanks for the advice

Forum User
    [/quote]

So Matt...

Did you jump on this thread to tell people about another williams for sale that is better than this one???? i dont understand your post, why would you do that, there is another section in this forum where you can add links for cars you have seen. The oil level sender needs replacing, thats it, there is nothing else. There are no oil leaks, loss of oil water or anything so im not sure what your getting at?[/quote]

Didn't mean to offend :( . I was just saying what I thought when I saw your ad as I thought it might help, me being a prostpective buyer who you are appealing too.

Sorry

Matt