Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forum User
    ^^^^^LOL^^^^^

Lovely example mate and priced about right imo. Could be the wrong time to sell though, maybe worth putting into storage till the summer and when the market picks up a bit?

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    i will give you 500 and a half eaten milky bar
    TALK TO ME !! :D

Just a little advice, I would definitely get the wheels refurbed and buy some new centre caps, and get the bump strips back to original (no gold) as these things (although small) would put me off a bit to be honest.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    Just a little advice, I would definitely get the wheels refurbed and buy some new centre caps, and get the bump strips back to original (no gold) as these things (although small) would put me off a bit to be honest.
    Thanks for the advice Tommo, been told that before actually but thought the price was right for what i am offering...i actually think the willi is worth more than the asking price, but thats my own opinion. I could get the wheels refurbed, and the center caps sorted, but that would mean selling it at a much higher price...

Sort the front numberplate too, that broken bit is a sign of being towed

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Sort the front numberplate too, that broken bit is a sign of being towed

I didnt think there was a williams around that hasnt been towed

Forum User
    I am looking for a Williams at the moment :D . I appreciate your honesty but the mention of "The oil level gauge is temperamental (I think it's a loose wire)" does put me off personally as I wonder if it could be more than that. Price wise there is one on Pistonheads for £3250 that has done a few less miles and doesn't have the issues with the alloys and bumper strip too. At the moment both yours and the one on Pistonheads are just unfortunately :( out of my reach, but unless the Pistonheads one is hiding something that would be the one I would look at.

Happy selling

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Merklynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    Thanks for the advice Tommo, been told that before actually but thought the price was right for what i am offering...i actually think the willi is worth more than the asking price, but thats my own opinion. I could get the wheels refurbed, and the center caps sorted, but that would mean selling it at a much higher price...
    No probs, they are just the things I would do to try and get the best possible price and to get the phone ringing. It's your car though mate, good luck with the sale... :D

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MattC1
    I am looking for a Williams at the moment :D . I appreciate your honesty but the mention of "The oil level gauge is temperamental (I think it's a loose wire)" does put me off personally as I wonder if it could be more than that. Price wise there is one on Pistonheads for £3250 that has done a few less miles and doesn't have the issues with the alloys and bumper strip too. At the moment both yours and the one on Pistonheads are just unfortunately :( out of my reach, but unless the Pistonheads one is hiding something that would be the one I would look at.

Happy selling

Matt
    So Matt...

Did you jump on this thread to tell people about another williams for sale that is better than this one???? i dont understand your post, why would you do that, there is another section in this forum where you can add links for cars you have seen. The oil level sender needs replacing, thats it, there is nothing else. There are no oil leaks, loss of oil water or anything so im not sure what your getting at?