Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C3OTO Registration

Thanks for looking C3OTO registration, I had on my E30 M3 Cecotto edition, car now sold, so rare registration available! Looks fantastic real talking point

On retention, assignment fee paid, will include a front & rear number plate with sale!

Great if you're names OTO and have a williams 3, or just if you want a good looking reg, at a great price.

Valued at £500, happy to take £250 from a forum member or maybe exchange for some Williams 3 bits?

Will be on flea bay next week at a higher price, any question please shout!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now thats a car i would have bought....great choice, you have great taste.

plate

cheers, was a beautiful car, believe it or not was better to look at, than drive, and it was so mint, I was worried everywhere I went! Couldn't enjoy it. I sold very quickly and went to live in Belgium hence why I've still got the reg.

Some cars are just too nice to drive. Saw the title of the thread and guessed it must have been an E30 M3 reg

If i knew this was for sale i may have bought it with REG...!

Me too. I'm trying very hard to avoid getting one but that one probably would have pushed me over the edge A car dealer friend of mine was trying to get me to buy an as-new red Roberto Ravaglia edition as my first car (so about 20 years ago now!). At the time the 10k he wanted for it was bonkers for a car to get me to work and back, but with hindsight it would probably only have gone up in value and probably worked out more reasonably than you would expect!

C3OTO Registration

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing, would have been some 1st car though!!

I'll post some more photos soon, I do miss it it was an amazing car to drool at, and I should have used it more, but the wife was starting a business and the prices at the time were really good. Bigger garage / barn and let the dream fleet begin. Well we can all dream!

I had a nice 72 Abarth 500 which was also a scream!

Re: C3OTO Registration

Quote Originally Posted by C3 WLM
    Bigger garage / barn and let the dream fleet begin.
    What would you have in the 'dream fleet' then? I can already see that we have a somewhat similar taste in cars and having just moved to gain a load of barn space maybe there is some inspiration to take I don't have an older classic, or a convertible, so would like a Merc W113 280SL, but I think I have missed the moment as I think they are probably too much money now, unless I can find one with a blown engine or something that I can swap over (don't fancy trying to restore bodywork issues - prefer sticking to spanner work )

Any pics of that Abarth?

abarth

Quote Originally Posted by robi1000
    Any pics of that Abarth?
    will post some photos over the weekend, plus some more of the M3, here's a link to a vid I did prior to selling post restore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdny9PJajnU